Kirby and Quinn hanging

27 minutes ago, US-41 Falcon said:

Probably swapped stories about working for Saban. 

Or crumbling when you had victory in hand.  2016/2017 was tough on me for football.  

It seems whenever the Bulldogs have a chance at NC, the Falcons manage to blow a championship.  2012, 2016, 2017

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Or crumbling when you had victory in hand.  2016/2017 was tough on me for football.  

It seems whenever the Bulldogs have a chance at NC, the Falcons manage to blow a championship.  2012, 2016, 2017

If I was also a UGA fan and experiencing that loss immediately after Super Bowl, I'd either kill myself or give up on football. 

4 hours ago, US-41 Falcon said:

If I was also a UGA fan and experiencing that loss immediately after Super Bowl, I'd either kill myself or give up on football. 

Yep, that was a rough time for me.  I actually cried on the bulldogs lose.  I have a friend that is a PPatriots fan and was like congrats, I hope we show much better.   I talked no smack then at the end "Greatest game ever and every meme I got from him about that crap for a year."  I was so sick for several months.  

5 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Considered both options. Ultimately chose to set fire to the Earth IF we ever win one. Everybody is going down after we get ours.

I have a feeling the Birds will get it done 1-2 times with Ryan. Don't know why, but the gut says the breakthrough will be glorious. 

Georgia is unfortunately good at a time when 2 programs within a 3 hour radius are dominating the CFB landscape. I think this will have to be the year for the Bulldogs. 

Many Bulldog fans will scoff, but if they can't get over the hump this year, the eyes need to turn back to Florida. Dan Mullen is a coach who will absolutely get it going again in the swamp. Turning Mississippi State into a perennial top-15 program, and even having them at #1 for half of a season in 2014, is the college football version of turning water into wine. Starkville is an unwinnable place. In a period where FSU is as bad as they've been ever as a program, and Miami doing it's 45th reboot, UF will dominate talent-rich UF in recruiting. I think they're the sleeping giant UGA was when Kirby got there.