2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Get his *** Takk. **** Finneran. Dude got a big head after someone made him a golden ticket card on Madden. 

1 minute ago, athell said:

Finneran deserves all the shade he has coming his way.  Just like DLed.  Takk going after both of them offseason has been most excellent to watch.

looks like some fans are bashing him for it , 

Just now, ButSkiuup said:

Good thing finneran didn’t google first round bust DE because Takk and Vic would show right up :tiphat:

How can you be a 1st round bust in only 2 years? And Beasley had an all pro season. No bust ever did that. Neither is labeled a bust yet. Maybe haven’t met expectations and that mostly goes to Beasley but neither is a bust yet. Beasley getting close if he doesn’t have a bounce back year to 2016 form. 

24 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

How can you be a 1st round bust in only 2 years? And Beasley had an all pro season. No bust ever did that. Neither is labeled a bust yet. Maybe haven’t met expectations and that mostly goes to Beasley but neither is a bust yet. Beasley getting close if he doesn’t have a bounce back year to 2016 form. 

:tiphat:

46 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Don’t feed the troll. That guy is an idiot. 

25 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So what did Finneran say to make it a beef. I’m trying to get the entire scoop first

On Twitter, Finn said let's not compare Takk to Mack. He referenced a prior Takk tweet where Takk joked about his Madden rating. Long story short, Finn called him out when he didn't need to. Takk didn't like it. 

I don't listen to 680 anymore so he might've said some previous stuff about Takk on the radio. Finn talks a lot of crap about the Falcons. Used to like the guy but all his politics and trash talking about Falcons organization is annoying as ****. 

3 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

On Twitter, Finn said let's not compare Takk to Mack. He referenced a prior Takk tweet where Takk joked about his Madden rating. Long story short, Finn called him out when he didn't need to. Takk didn't like it. 

I don't listen to 680 anymore so he might've said some previous stuff about Takk on the radio. Finn talks a lot of crap about the Falcons. Used to like the guy but all his politics and trash talking about Falcons organization is annoying as ****. 

Is it trash talk or honesty?

8 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Welllllll he has a point. But so does Takk. Takk ain’t Mack and Finn really was nothing spectacular. I’m assuming a fan mentioned Takk was on the same level as Mack and Finn gave an honest opinion. I don’t know anything about any interviews he does so I don’t know his history since retiring. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Welllllll he has a point. But so does Takk. Takk ain’t Mack and Finn really was nothing spectacular. I’m assuming a fan mentioned Takk was on the same level as Mack and Finn gave an honest opinion. I don’t know anything about any interviews he does so I don’t know his history since retiring. 

Yeah Takk doesn't have a lot of room to talk given his performance. But Finn also doesn't have room to talk either. He's not HOF or ring of honor. He's just a jaded former player that criticizes every move the Falcons make.