Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug Carlton

Falcons players react to Madden 20 ratings

159 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The only way to get better is to play against other humans too. The AI won’t help

Oh no doubt. I don’t usually run into people who can bait like you. I run into some good users but you were much different. First time honestly

blkbigdog35 and JD dirtybird21 like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Oh no doubt. I don’t usually run into people who can bait like you. I run into some good users but you were much different. First time honestly

If you start winning games, your online ranking increases and the game has you play tougher competition. I appreciate the compliment. And I’ll call myself a pretty good player. But trust me, I’m not an elite player. There are some fools that are just stupid at this game

ya_boi_j and blkbigdog35 like this

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I like teams with fast players, especially linebackers. Falcons are great. I also like the chiefs, jags, Vikings, and gulp, Saints 

Saints bro really I can’t go that low lol

40 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It’s very rare that I use them. Lol. Very rare. But they are a good madden team 

You have madden on both systems?

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I sure do. Play it more on Xbox but either is fun 

Man we gotta play some time. I really want to play all of you guys in here like we should get a tournament going or something. Let me shoot you a friend request on ps4 if you're down.

JD dirtybird21 likes this

Just now, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Man we gotta play some time. I really want to play all of you guys in here like we should get a tournament going or something. Let me shoot you a friend request on ps4 if you're down.

Yea man, my PS tag is JDdirtybird21

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Julio Jones and Devonta Freemans stats are nearly identical but there's a 9 point Overall score.difference? I

Also why are freemans and Julios state nearly identical. Who.rates these players?