Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug Carlton

Falcons players react to Madden 20 ratings

159 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh he good. This man was usering brooks reed in coverage. When I noticed that I swear I told myself “oh I’m bout to get my *** whooped” lol

:lol:

ya_boi_j likes this

12 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

:lol: that’s good to hear that means he has skills.  Read and reacting with Brooks Reed though I usually put buddy on the bench, lol!

Nah man, Reed at DT in nickel is faster than Senat and Crawford 

ya_boi_j and blkbigdog35 like this

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Nah man, Reed at DT in nickel is faster than Senat and Crawford 

That’s pretty smart bro never thought about putting him there in nickel.  

JD dirtybird21 likes this

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

@JD dirtybird21 the one play where you pressed my wr and had control of the safety, you had me ducked up. When I snapped the ball you brought your safety down to the box. As soon as AB broke free you were all over the pass. I liked that. I’m gonna learn some things from your game lol. I told y’all my user is horrible

Yea so how I play defense is essentially guess who your first read is going to be and take it away. On this play, I saw your TE crossing and chased but saw that AB was running a streak while on press. So I changed reads knowing you were going there. 

ya_boi_j and blkbigdog35 like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I wasn’t ready for that lol

I bet you are going to get back to playing more now lol

31 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

So JD got skills!  You know I usually roll with the falcons but If I had to use someone else it would be the Rams.

I like teams with fast players, especially linebackers. Falcons are great. I also like the chiefs, jags, Vikings, and gulp, Saints 

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea so how I play defense is essentially guess who your first read is going to be and take it away. On this play, I saw your TE crossing and chased but saw that AB was running a streak while on press. So I changed reads knowing you were going there. 

Your eyes react fast. I wouldn’t have saw that until the last second. 

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I bet you are going to get back to playing more now lol

As long as it doesn’t get boring lol. I’ve only played about 3 real games since the last series update lol. 

JD dirtybird21 and blkbigdog35 like this

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

I like teams with fast players, especially linebackers. Falcons are great. I also like the chiefs, jags, Vikings, and gulp, Saints 

Don’t ever use the Steelers. I think my fastest defender had 89-90 speed

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don’t ever use the Steelers. I think my fastest defender had 89-90 speed

Shazier is solid. I don’t like the Steelers secondary. Cowboys are also a good team to use 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Shazier is solid. I don’t like the Steelers secondary. Cowboys are also a good team to use 

I don’t even know if shazier was on the roster. I didn’t realize I could sub in Bell until the 3rd quarter. Conner had freakin 86 speed. 

As long as we win real life games, as well as playoff games, Idc. It's obvious they have an agenda, or don't really watch the games. Ridley for example, as already one of the deadliest route runners in the league, and has the stats to prove his one of the best young WR in the league. Kazee is a ballhawk that tied for the league lead in INT. Both of which can't break an 80? That's a joke. Simply a joke.  Matt Ryan has identical numbers to his MVP year, and played behind an awful line(minus Mack and Bloodline),and be can't break a 90? C'mon man. Julio isn't atleast tied for the best WR rating? Ridley should be an 82-85. Kazee should be 84-86. Ryan should be 91-93. If Julio is a 98, then no other WR should be a 99. Takk should be an 84 minimum. Jake should be 85 minimum.  Trufant should be 87 Max. Grady should be 91 minimum. Keanu should be a 90 minimum. Vic should be nowhere near Takk. Mack should be a 95 minimum. I think these ratings will be agreed with a majority of people that see this, and that's coming from a falcons fan, who tries to be unbiased when it comes to things like this.    

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Your eyes react fast. I wouldn’t have saw that until the last second. 

As long as it doesn’t get boring lol. I’ve only played about 3 real games since the last series update lol. 

Start with this, instead of watching one receiver, watch one side of the field. Usually the side where the RB is going is best. You get a feel for where you’re opponent will throw it.  @Yo_Lover, @blkbigdog35. Check out this play:

ya_boi_j likes this

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Start with this, instead of watching one receiver, watch one side of the field. Usually the side where the RB is going is best. You get a feel for where you’re opponent will throw it. Check out this play:

You were playing cover 2 right there. Corner dropped to cover the flat while the back side was butt naked. 

23 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

That’s pretty smart bro never thought about putting him there in nickel.  

I try to use the fastest lineup in nickel on the D line. Reason is for QB spy or if I need to control one of them in coverage 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

You were playing cover 2 right there. Corner dropped to cover the flat while the back side was butt naked. 

I was actually in cover 3 hard flat. Controlled the safety and watched the RB and the WR. I knew he’d go to the receiver and I lurked it. 

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I was actually in cover 3 hard flat. Controlled the safety and watched the RB and the WR. I knew he’d go to the receiver and I lurked it. 

**** I wasn’t even looking at your play call screen lol. 

18 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Start with this, instead of watching one receiver, watch one side of the field. Usually the side where the RB is going is best. You get a feel for where you’re opponent will throw it.  @Yo_Lover, @blkbigdog35. Check out this play:

My favorite place to lurk 

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

**** I wasn’t even looking at your play call screen lol. 

Defense is tough man. I’ve been playing madden for years and I still play guys who score at will on me. 

ya_boi_j likes this

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Defense is tough man. I’ve been playing madden for years and I still play guys who score at will on me. 

I’ve been playing since the 90’s but never took that user **** serious until 19 but I can’t adjust. Part of the problem is I don’t play as much as I did before. I’ll probably skip season 10 of fortnite and play 3 games of madden a day so I can get more work in

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’ve been playing since the 90’s but never took that user **** serious until 19 but I can’t adjust. Part of the problem is I don’t play as much as I did before. I’ll probably skip season 10 of fortnite and play 3 games of madden a day so I can get more work in

The only way to get better is to play against other humans too. The AI won’t help

ya_boi_j likes this