Doug Carlton

Falcons players react to Madden 20 ratings

159 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol man this dude done ran one back on me. He whoopin my ***

Damm J who are you using?

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Damm bruh what was the final score 

42-0 right now. I gave up after the run back. I can’t do **** with this team and playbook lol

Sidecar Falcon likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

42-0 right now. I gave up after the run back. I can’t do **** with this team and playbook lol

Oh he11 nah bruh I know you going to run that back lol

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

Oh he11 nah bruh I know you going to run that back lol

I ain’t played in so long I don’t know who to use lol

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I ain’t played in so long I don’t know who to use lol

So JD got skills!  You know I usually roll with the falcons but If I had to use someone else it would be the Rams.

JD dirtybird21 likes this

So JD got skills!  You know I usually roll with the falcons but If I had to use someone else it would be the Rams.

Yeah he good. His user is on point. Dude was baiting me good. I let the game go to the end so I could get a feel for how he plays. 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

What’s your ps name? We will throw down too sometime

How often you play

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I had a couple lurks on defense. But when games get out of hand like that, it gets hard to stay motivated in your game plan. Lol

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

I had a couple lurks on defense. But when games get out of hand like that, it gets hard to stay motivated in your game plan. Lol

The kickoff return was one thing. The touchdown with Coleman was my **** it point lol. I hit that man with 2 men and it seemed like he was untouched lol. 

@JD dirtybird21 the one play where you pressed my wr and had control of the safety, you had me ducked up. When I snapped the ball you brought your safety down to the box. As soon as AB broke free you were all over the pass. I liked that. I’m gonna learn some things from your game lol. I told y’all my user is horrible

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

So JD is a Madden Jedi Master

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

So JD is a Madden Jedi Master

Oh he good. This man was usering brooks reed in coverage. When I noticed that I swear I told myself “oh I’m bout to get my *** whooped” lol

blkbigdog35 and JD dirtybird21 like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Oh he good. This man was usering brooks reed in coverage. When I noticed that I swear I told myself “oh I’m bout to get my *** whooped” lol

:lol: that’s good to hear that means he has skills.  Read and reacting with Brooks Reed though I usually put buddy on the bench, lol!

:lol: that’s good to hear that means he has skills.  Read and reacting with Brooks Reed though I usually put buddy on the bench, lol!

He was **** sure doing it. 

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

How often you play

During the season, I play a lot. Online H2H and I do online franchises with close friends. My buddy and I do online franchises all the time and we are very competitive. He’s the best madden player that I know. 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

During the season, I play a lot. Online H2H and I do online franchises with close friends. My buddy and I do online franchises all the time and we are very competitive. He’s the best madden player that I know. 

Im gonna pay more attention to how you bait, especially with your safety. The flip side to that is I’m gonna be paying so much attention to him I’ll throw a pick 6

blkbigdog35 and JD dirtybird21 like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Im gonna pay more attention to how you bait, especially with your safety. The flip side to that is I’m gonna be paying so much attention to him I’ll throw a pick 6

Damm bruh JD really messed you up.  You going to be having nightmares :lol:

JD dirtybird21 and ya_boi_j like this