Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug Carlton

Falcons players react to Madden 20 ratings

159 posts in this topic

Some dudes literally get a thrill out of cheating on a freakin online game.  That’s why I just limit it to playing against my friends to get real enjoyment lol!

53 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Some dudes literally get a thrill out of cheating on a freakin online game.  That’s why I just limit it to playing against my friends to get real enjoyment lol!

How can you tell when someone is cheating in Madden? Honest question, I have no idea

8 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

How can you tell when someone is cheating in Madden? Honest question, I have no idea

I have noticed at times when you are kicking a field goal, making a pass when all of a sudden there is a glitch.  I know it’s not due to my internet because I use Ethernet cord and my speed is fast.  It never happens though when I play my friends like ya boi j.

ya_boi_j likes this

14 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I can give the most dominant example. Calling a zone blitz then hovering over the center or either gap. It’s a broken mechanic but it’s basically cheating when people do it every single play. 

Try this out against the cpu, call mid blitz, spread and pinch your linemen and control the safety covering the running back then hover the center for 2-3 seconds after the snap. You should get instant sacks 3/5 plays

blkbigdog35 and JD dirtybird21 like this

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I have noticed at times when you are kicking a field goal, making a pass when all of a sudden there is a glitch.  I know it’s not due to my internet because I use Ethernet cord and my speed is fast.  It never happens though when I play my friends like ya boi j.

Hmm. I just chalk it up to some guys just figure out the mechanical flaws of the game and exploit them to their advantage. It’s why when you play a high ranked player, they usually just run 2-3 unstoppable plays over and over. It doesn’t make them bad players, but it does make them lazy players

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Hmm. I just chalk it up to some guys just figure out the mechanical flaws of the game and exploit them to their advantage. It’s why when you play a high ranked player, they usually just run 2-3 unstoppable plays over and over. It doesn’t make them bad players, but it does make them lazy players

It’s basically cheating. Until they show otherwise I gotta chalk it up as them being bad players. They do the same stuff on the competitive scene as well which is why I don’t understand why those guys get so much respect

JD dirtybird21 and blkbigdog35 like this

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

True but lazy players are cheaters.  Me and J for example have some damm great games and we rarely run the same stuff because we can identify and adjust.  To me it’s fun to try different things and use skill doing everything.

3 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

True but lazy players are cheaters.  Me and J for example have some damm great games and we rarely run the same stuff because we can identify and adjust.  To me it’s fun to try different things and use skill doing everything.

Do you guys play on the 4 or the Xbox?

20 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Do you guys play on the 4 or the Xbox?

The 4. I can barely play anything with that Xbox controller lol. I stick to playing non competitive games on it

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

The 4. I can barely play anything with that Xbox controller lol. I stick to playing non competitive games on it

We should throw down, I have the game on both systems 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

We should throw down, I have the game on both systems 

Add me on PS4. ya_boi_j127

27 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

^ Is this going to be a Falcons vs Falcons game?

Your call @ya_boi_j. If you want to be the falcons and don’t want a mirror match, I’ll pick someone else 

9 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Your call @ya_boi_j. If you want to be the falcons and don’t want a mirror match, I’ll pick someone else 

**** nah lol. I’ll pick someone else. Or we can do randoms

12 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You got time for one today?

Sure. I just turned on the system. What’s your name. I don’t see a request. You may have already been on my list

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sure. I just turned on the system. What’s your name. I don’t see a request. You may have already been on my list

JDdirtybird21, I’m not online though. I did send the request earlier today. I’ll get on in a few.

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

JDdirtybird21, I’m not online though. I did send the request earlier today. I’ll get on in a few.

Ok if I’m not online I’ll catch you another day