Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug Carlton

Falcons players react to Madden 20 ratings

159 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Jpg428gggg said:

It is interesting for sure. I always was a PJ fan. He is a great x’s and o’s coach, but he struggled with how the recruiting game changed. College football recruiting has turned into a circus and he didn’t want to deal with it and wasn’t equipped to deal with it. GT didn’t give him the resources to compete with the other programs. Our coaching and support staff was minuscule compared to other teams.

Geoff Collins has been impressive so far. He has built a strong recruiting staff and we are starting to see the impact. It remains to be seen how we look on the field. Playing Clemson on opening night won’t tell us much because I expect us to get spanked.

Being an posting interdivisional rival I was not a PJ fan. I won’t go into it. But GT could beat us any given Saturday. I would get anxiety when we were on o. The pressure was on to not go 3 and out and put a defense out on the field for one of those 9 minute drives.  

Playing Clemson opening night. Tough. I do t know if that helps or hurts GT. It would be good for GT to  increased resources and actually be competitive  with the rest of the ACC facilities and coaching

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Debating if i want to buy ea access or get it for a month so I can start playing next Thursday since ea access is coming to PS4. 

I’m going to pass on that lol.  How much does it cost?

4 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I’m going to pass on that lol.  How much does it cost?

$5 a month or $30 for the year

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

$5 a month or $30 for the year

Don’t bite on that 30 dollar dangled carrot. You’ll never use it. It’s a total waste of money 

ya_boi_j likes this

37 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Don’t bite on that 30 dollar dangled carrot. You’ll never use it. It’s a total waste of money 

Isn’t the initial a free trial??

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Also I think we’re going to be able to add xfactors in franchise. I’m going to create a qb and add the gambler X factor to him. MVP for years lol

loooollll!!!! Genius!!!

ya_boi_j likes this

16 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

loooollll!!!! Genius!!!

I swear if I lose in the super bowl because of incomplete passes I’m gonna be extremely pissed lol

Yo_Lover likes this

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Debating if i want to buy ea access or get it for a month so I can start playing next Thursday since ea access is coming to PS4. 

Crap you can get EA access on PS for now?

I already pre ordered the $80 version.

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Crap you can get EA access on PS for now?

I already pre ordered the $80 version.

Starting on the 24. See if you can cancel the pre order and get a refund

Malachore likes this

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Starting on the 24. See if you can cancel the pre order and get a refund

Sure I can, will have to check it out and see how much of a pita the EA Access is. Just don't like digital. 

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Isn’t the initial a free trial??

I don’t think so, I think it’s 4.99 for the 30 day and the it’ll keep charging your card right away. If you can find a free trial though, that’s the way to go for sure. 

ya_boi_j likes this

26 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Sure I can, will have to check it out and see how much of a pita the EA Access is. Just don't like digital. 

The only reason I decided to go digital is because of my baby girl. She will get her hands on a disc and ruin it lol. If you play multiple EA titles it’s worth it only for the free vault games and the discount on MUT points if you do that. If Madden is the only thing you play I agree with JD that it isn’t worth it. The only reason I’m considering it is mostly for the Vault games.

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t think so, I think it’s 4.99 for the 30 day and the it’ll keep charging your card right away. If you can find a free trial though, that’s the way to go for sure. 

Well that sucks. I got lucky and got Madden 18 free through Mut rewards. Pretty sure that won’t happen again this year lol. 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

The only reason I decided to go digital is because of my baby girl. She will get her hands on a disc and ruin it lol. If you play multiple EA titles it’s worth it only for the free vault games and the discount on MUT points if you do that. If Madden is the only thing you play I agree with JD that it isn’t worth it. The only reason I’m considering it is mostly for the Vault games.

Ah yeah only EA/Origin title I play is Madden.

Was only going to do it so I could play the 25th instead of the 30th.

ya_boi_j likes this

27 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Ah yeah only EA/Origin title I play is Madden.

Was only going to do it so I could play the 25th instead of the 30th.

I gotcha. 

Malachore likes this

12 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Also I think we’re going to be able to add xfactors in franchise. I’m going to create a qb and add the gambler X factor to him. MVP for years lol

From what I understand, only select players can get these traits. Not sure if they can be created with them

ya_boi_j likes this

The overalls are lower but they did it across the board so no complaint there. I like that aspect because having the worst players in the NFL ranked 65 is too high. I think Matt Ryan is higher than an 89 but other than that it looks reasonable. 

I remember playing online back in the day and of course every pass play the game would lag right when I went to throw the ball. This also occurred every time I tried to kick a FG. It was almost like the other person was wiggling the wire connection to cause it.......:argh:

6 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

From what I understand, only select players can get these traits. Not sure if they can be created with them

Skip to 9:45. They have it balanced but you can assign it 

Sidecar Falcon likes this

5 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

I remember playing online back in the day and of course every pass play the game would lag right when I went to throw the ball. This also occurred every time I tried to kick a FG. It was almost like the other person was wiggling the wire connection to cause it.......:argh:

Probably because the other person was doing that lol

Falcons_Frenzy likes this

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Probably because the other person was doing that lol

Yep. I've seen it all playing madden. I just played to enjoy the game. However, the person on the other end always ruined the game experience. People will do anything to not lose a meaningless online game. It's terrible.

blkbigdog35 and ya_boi_j like this

15 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Yep. I've seen it all playing madden. I just played to enjoy the game. However, the person on the other end always ruined the game experience. People will do anything to not lose a meaningless online game. It's terrible.

Same here. I’ve gotten to the point where I’ll just quit out and take the L instead of going through an entire game full of bull spit 

Falcons_Frenzy likes this