Goober Pyle

Grady signed!!!

127 posts in this topic

I wasn't worried. It was in Grady's best interest to wait until the last moment to see the best offer the team put on the table. It's why we probably won't see Julio sign until just before camp. I'm happy for Grady, who earned this deal by outplaying his last one. Let's hope we say the same thing in a few years.

athell, Cole World and Ergo Proxy like this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Is this an extension to the franchise tag year or just 4 years total; counting 2019?

It's an extension, the franchise tag was avoided.  He will be a UFA in 2023.

Ergo Proxy and Tim Mazetti like this

The numbers are right..  and could look even better when we get to see how this breaks down (Guarenteed money vs production incentives, roster bonuses, etc).

But there was a lot of fools on here saying he wanted AD money lol.

See what happens when you listen and put all your faith on what’s being reported instead of just waiting and see what becomes of it.

Lol at some of the jokers commenting on here about Grady Jarretts contract.

Awesome. I can't wait to see how much the Falcons will get back from the $15 million of the franchise tag. 5-7 million could help towards signing Allen Bailey or someone like him

2 minutes ago, wnyfalconfan said:

Awesome. I can't wait to see how much the Falcons will get back from the $15 million of the franchise tag. 5-7 million could help towards signing Allen Bailey or someone like him

The money saved will probably go towards Jones contract.

Ergo Proxy likes this

25 minutes ago, athell said:

This is why I don't sweat this stuff man.  People sleep on TD, but he is great with contracts and the cap.  We just happen to have a growing collection of young talent, but he will do right by the franchise and essential players.  There will be casualties, there always is.  But TD has us.

Pretty much I been on this all off season sign the important pieces and make the numbers work.Alot of our devoted listen complain he’s not worth this and worry about how greedy a player is because he’s taking this long to sign.God they make me laugh and some of them about now look down right foolish.

Geneaut and athell like this

24 minutes ago, athell said:

Come on now you know that wasn’t a catch. The ball clearly hit the ground. 

Lol go figure I thought from a lot on here we wouldn’t have enough money to sign all these guys.Lol god I love when the opposite happens.Not onlyare we going to have enough I bet we get all the key guys extended this off season.

athell and Cole World like this