Unknøwn

Braves @ Brewers

406 posts in this topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

I'd like to not have to find out. Duvall has never played an MLB game in CF. Also, an OF setup of Riley, Duvall, and Markakis would be one of the worst defensive outfield units in all of baseball in terms of range.

He has never played CF but has always been a very good fielder with very good range. **** put Charlie out there. Im about convinced that man can do anything :lol:

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'd like to not have to find out. Duvall has never played an MLB game in CF. Also, an OF setup of Riley, Duvall, and Markakis would be one of the worst defensive outfield units in all of baseball in terms of range.

Falconsfan567 likes this

I can't. It's a new job. Today was my first real day after doing nothing but watching training videos on days 1 and 2 last week.

Gotcha

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

He has never played CF but has always been a very good fielder with very good range. **** put Charlie out there. Im about convinced that man can do anything :lol:

Duvall is fine defensively in LF. But if he's in CF he's going to not have nearly as much range and Riley and Markakis don't have a lot of range. There would be so many more hits given up with that defensive setup. It would be downright scary to watch.

Duvall is fine defensively in LF. But if he's in CF he's going to not have nearly as much range and Riley and Markakis don't have a lot of range. There would be so many more hits given up with that defensive setup. It would be downright scary to watch.

Yeah it wouldnt be pretty. Who do you send down to bring up Inciarte?

Just now, LouDog said:

Yeah it wouldnt be pretty. Who do you send down to bring up Inciarte?

I don't know. If Snitker was better at handling the pitching staff I would get rid of one of the pitchers and go with a 12 man staff instead of 13.

LouDog likes this

According to the numbers I can find Duvall has never even played CF in the minors.

Charlie Culberson could pitch and then run back and cover CF before the pitch reaches the plate.

I don't know. If Snitker was better at handling the pitching staff I would get rid of one of the pitchers and go with a 12 man staff instead of 13.

As bad as i hate it, im guessing Camargo will be the one that gets sent down

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

guys, look near the subway sign behind home plate.   you see boobies.  

Ok, gonna have to look hard because I love boobies and how they make me hard!!

Ok, gonna have to look hard because I love boobies and how they make me hard!!

It looks like she is scoring.  when they do close-ups from the view.  Very visible.  

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Why tf was Fried pulled?

He was telling Snitker he had some kind of issue. Was pointing to his fingers.