Unknøwn

Braves @ Brewers

406 posts in this topic

Just now, vanhino said:

Any idea what Ender has done in his rehab starts?

6 for 33 but you cant look at rehab stats. It's all about getting his body back in game shape. Its basically another Spring Training for him. 

LouDog and vanhino like this

2 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Any idea what Ender has done in his rehab starts?

.200 average at Gwinnett

28 minutes ago, vanhino said:

It's tough having to pull for the Dodgers, but I want the Phils stuck in 3rd place for the rest of the year!

We win either way.  If we win, Dodgers win.  Phillies further back.  If we win, Dodgers lose.  3.5 behind dodgers.  

LouDog likes this

4 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

6 for 33 but you cant look at rehab stats. It's all about getting his body back in game shape. Its basically another Spring Training for him. 

Thanks for the info.

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

We win either way.  If we win, Dodgers win.  Phillies further back.  If we win, Dodgers lose.  3.5 behind dodgers.  

I dont look at the Phillies as a threat. I'd rather see the Dodgers lose. Although it aint happening tonight

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

4 minutes ago, LouDog said:

.200 average at Gwinnett

Thanks. I didn't think that he was doing very well, which is a shame! I've always liked Ender since he became a Brave.

LouDog likes this

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Thanks. I didn't think that he was doing very well, which is a shame! I've always liked Ender since he became a Brave.

Ive always liked his defense. 

Edited by LouDog

I don't like moving Riley down. I know he's struggling but don't mess with the team that's doing good

Just now, vietlanta said:

I don't like moving Riley down. I know he's struggling but don't mess with the team that's doing good

I think its a smart move. He will see a ton of off speed stuff batting 8th. He will either figure it out or be our new closer in place of Luke. I kid. I kid. Well kinda

I do think it’d be a risk to trade Inciarte. You’d be one hammy strain by Acuña away from a woeful defensive outfield, that would force them to acquire a CF likely inferior to Inciarte. It’d be a really early call-up for Pache. That's the only downside to trading Ender. If we were playing with 2020 rules and a 26-man roster we wouldn't have this problem. I just don't know what you do. Snitker uses the bullpen way too much to go with a 5-man bench. If we didn't use the pen so much you could.

6 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I dont look at the Phillies as a threat. I'd rather see the Dodgers lose. Although it aint happening tonight

Yeah, I sure hope that the Phils don't go on a hot streak. Their SP is a mess right now, so the chance of that happening is slim. I just can't root for ANY team (other than the Braves of course) in the NL East!

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I do think it’d be a risk to trade Inciarte. You’d be one hammy strain by Acuña away from a woeful defensive outfield, that would force them to acquire a CF likely inferior to Inciarte. It’d be a really early call-up for Pache. That's the only downside to trading Ender. If we were playing with 2020 rules and a 26-man roster we wouldn't have this problem. I just don't know what you do. Snitker uses the bullpen way too much to go with a 5-man bench. If we didn't use the pen so much you could.

Duvall could probably handle CF if he had to

Edited by LouDog

Just now, vanhino said:

Yeah, I sure hope that the Phils don't go on a hot streak. Their SP is a mess right now, so the chance of that happening is slim. I just can't root for ANY team (other than the Braves of course) in the NL East!

I could never root for them to win. However i have no problem in rooting for the dodgers to lose lol

Falconsfan567 and vanhino like this

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm gonna miss half the game Wednesday because I've got to work. :(

Call in sick:D

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

I could never root for them to win. However i have no problem in rooting for the dodgers to lose lol

:tiphat:

LouDog likes this

7 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm gonna miss half the game Wednesday because I've got to work. :(

Yeah its never fun to miss a game but i have to from time to time too. I never miss saturday or sunday football though. They would have to fire me because i aint coming in on those days lol

Falconsfan567 and vanhino like this

8 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Duvall could probably handle CF if he had to

I'd like to not have to find out. Duvall has never played an MLB game in CF. Also, an OF setup of Riley, Duvall, and Markakis would be one of the worst defensive outfield units in all of baseball in terms of range.