Unknøwn

Braves @ Brewers

406 posts in this topic

It's tough having to pull for the Dodgers, but I want the Phils stuck in 3rd place for the rest of the year!

Snitker said Ender is expected to rejoin the team when they return to SunTrust over the weekend. He said they'll look at the roster at that time. 

3 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Freddie Bomb!!!!!! 3-0 Braves!!

what the brewer boobs.  chick in a blue tank top with black hair. I totally agree.  

50 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Braves are winning 60.6% of their games played this year so far. Fantastic!

Be awsome to break 60 Ws before 40 Ls

Something about having the win column in the 60s while the loss column is still showing a 30 something number is a good looking record

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

Snitker said Ender is expected to rejoin the team when they return to SunTrust over the weekend. He said they'll look at the roster at that time. 

I mean, they can’t afford to be a man down in the ‘pen with the way the top 3-4 get worked and Joyce has been too good to go anywhere. So essentially that leaves Camargo. 

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

Wouldnt mind having him for a pinch runner and late inning sub for his defense. The problem is i dont see who we could send down. All of our bench guys are playing good ball

2 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

send flowers down

4 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Any idea what Ender has done in his rehab starts?

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Be awsome to break 60 Ws before 40 Ls

Something about having the win column in the 60s while the loss column is still showing a 30 something number is a good looking record

It absolutely is!

1 minute ago, vanhino said:

Any idea what Ender has done in his rehab starts?

What does your gut say?