Unknøwn

Braves @ Brewers

406 posts in this topic

Just now, Malachore said:

I'm convinced this ump is determined to take the ground ball away from Keuchel. 

I am at work but watching the game cast on mlb.com....it looks like the ump isn't giving Keuchel anything...several pitches that looked in the zone were called balls

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I am at work but watching the game cast on mlb.com....it looks like the ump isn't giving Keuchel anything...several pitches that looked in the zone were called balls

Yeah he's not giving him anything away or down but Anderson is getting the low calls.

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

That observation is pretty spot on. A lot of borderline pitches going against DK that have extended ABs and innings.

RING OF HONOR likes this

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah he's not giving him anything away or down but Anderson is getting the low calls.

RING OF HONOR likes this

2 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

That observation is pretty spot on. A lot of borderline pitches going against DK that have extended ABs and innings.

2 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

Makes all of the difference in the world

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Maybe Freddie can "accidentally" foul another one back to the ump

RING OF HONOR and Malachore like this

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Offense needs to wake tf up, pathetic showing the last few days.

For real....it had to happen though...but now that it has...

Wake the **** up...lol

Malachore likes this

Just turned the game on. Getting shut out so far and have only scored 1 run in last 15 innings.......yuck!

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Nope, not our series

Braves just don't play well in Milwaukee. Never have. Everyone talks about the struggles in San Diego but the struggles in Milwaukee are very real!!

sdogg likes this