Monolith2001

Non-Falcon YouTube Channel on 2019 Season: Kinda Nailed It

18 posts in this topic

Some of these YouTubers are really good with production.  I find most of them that talk about Falcons are fos and don't seem to know anything about the team but this guy really nails us.   It's 20 mins so for those short of time and/or attention span, you've been warned but it is a good watch imo.

We have to have pro bowl production to n ever unit to win

we do have that potential individually 

Qb. MR

Rb. Devonta   

Ol  Mack

TE  hoop

DL  Grady  

LB  DJ

DB  keke  

now do this units have “pro bowl” production collectively?  Not all for sure  but I’m hyped to see how the LB unit gel    

Pretty scary that our defensive success might hinge on part on Vic  but you have to imagine that with DW calling the d, he will be productive  

Good Video.

I wish the Falcons would produce more stuff for their YouTube Channel.

So many Teams around the league, have their own lil Show on YouTube.

Browns -> Building the Browns

Cardinals -> Flight Plan

Chargers -> Backstage

Chiefs -> The Franchise

Colts -> with the next Pick

Even some college Teams have this going..

Ole Miss Rebels

Clemson Tigers

1 hour ago, RichardCNile said:

Great video.  I find myself watching more YT than ESPN or NFLN these days.  

I know right.  I would totally cut cable and go internet only if I could reliably get local TV and a few news and sports channels.  We pay Comcast/Xfinity a king's ransom every month for a billion channels no one watches.   Only downside to YT and other alternative media is that you can fall into a confirmation bias loops real easy.

dardan and Tim Mazetti like this

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

I know right.  I would totally cut cable and go internet only if I could reliably get local TV and a few news and sports channels.  We pay Comcast/Xfinity a king's ransom every month for a billion channels no one watches.   Only downside to YT and other alternative media is that you can fall into a confirmation bias loops real easy.

I cut it about 2 yrs ago.  Go buy a Roku box (about $100), then subscribe to youtubeTV or Sling for hulu for local stuff or get an HD antenna 

Tim Mazetti likes this

I really liked that video. I am certain we are SB bound cause 2019 is making 2016 look like a walk in the park. I'm just trying to make sure I see it and September is like 3 years away.

Tim Mazetti likes this

17 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

We have to have pro bowl production to n ever unit to win

we do have that potential individually 

Qb. MR

Rb. Devonta   

Ol  Mack

TE  hoop

DL  Grady  

LB  DJ

DB  keke  

now do this units have “pro bowl” production collectively?  Not all for sure  but I’m hyped to see how the LB unit gel    

Pretty scary that our defensive success might hinge on part on Vic  but you have to imagine that with DW calling the d, he will be productive  

Been saying it for a while...coaching matters.  Talent is not the problem with this team.  We have a lot of really really good individual parts and some a lot of good other parts.  Teams have won with less.  Our issues always seem to boil down to coaching and dumb coaching decisions ignoring situational football.  It cost this franchise one chip, and you can argue the talent we had in 2012 would have been another one.  But coaching...

Tim Mazetti and VTCrunkler like this

2 hours ago, athell said:

Been saying it for a while...coaching matters.  Talent is not the problem with this team.  We have a lot of really really good individual parts and some a lot of good other parts.  Teams have won with less.  Our issues always seem to boil down to coaching and dumb coaching decisions ignoring situational football.  It cost this franchise one chip, and you can argue the talent we had in 2012 would have been another one.  But coaching...

Situational football. The moment was too big for DQ in a lot of games that he mismanaged toward the end. I hope the coaching staff as a united front can handle it from now on. 

athell, Ergo Proxy and Tim Mazetti like this

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

Situational football. The moment was too big for DQ in a lot of games that he mismanaged toward the end. I hope the coaching staff as a united front can handle it from now on. 

Me too bro.  No one beats the Atlanta Falcons better than the Atlanta Falcons.

Just now, athell said:

Me too bro.  No one beats the Atlanta Falcons better than the Atlanta Falcons.

I think a lot of it is natural growing pains from a coordinator to HC. I know personally that my own head would be spinning trying to manage a game and what you have to be aware of. But these are professionals. 

There were a couple games that we distinctly bumbled time outs and it contributed to: cost us either the game or field position or what have you. I’m glad he is going to get some help managing the clock. And why not?  Let DW do focus on what he does best. 

Ergo Proxy and athell like this

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

I think a lot of it is natural growing pains from a coordinator to HC. I know personally that my own head would be spinning trying to manage a game and what you have to be aware of. But these are professionals. 

There were a couple games that we distinctly bumbled time outs and it contributed to: cost us either the game or field position or what have you. I’m glad he is going to get some help managing the clock. And why not?  Let DW do focus on what he does best. 

Absolutely.  It just boggles my mind man.  He SAW it bite the Seahawks in the butt in real time.  I think everyone in the country (minus Pats and Saints fans) were screaming at the TV when Matt was snapping the ball with > :10 on the play clock, and dropping back after that Julio catch.  Ugh, I'm gonna get all annoyed again lol but yeah, the moment really got to him and that is worrisome.  Especially considering the other bumbles he has had along the way...I just hope he gets another chance to rectify it and prove he has learned and grown.

7 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

A good video and yes we look very good on paper.

But what he doesn't factor in is that this is the Falcons...  They are good at giving us high expectations to let us down in heartbreaking fashion.

I think one of the reasons that they are speaking highly of of us is because the core of the team has been there. 

56 minutes ago, athell said:

Absolutely.  It just boggles my mind man.  He SAW it bite the Seahawks in the butt in real time.  I think everyone in the country (minus Pats and Saints fans) were screaming at the TV when Matt was snapping the ball with > :10 on the play clock, and dropping back after that Julio catch.  Ugh, I'm gonna get all annoyed again lol but yeah, the moment really got to him and that is worrisome.  Especially considering the other bumbles he has had along the way...I just hope he gets another chance to rectify it and prove he has learned and grown.

Now the whole snapping the ball early vs offensive flow and game plan was a point of discussion here. 

Ergo Proxy and athell like this