Under 24 hours to sign Grady - Is it gonna happen?

9 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

In this order .. Debo, Jarrett, Julio . For this year . 

So you’re trying to get all 3 done before season starts.  Just roll the CAP savings over to next year?  Rumor has it they will use next year to front load a few of these contracts.  I hate the idea, but that’s the word atm 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My prediction: If Falcons don’t re-sign Grady, TATF will complain. If Falcons do re-sign Grady, it will also be a beitchfest when the numbers come out.

Oh, so you are just a full blown troll.  Got it.

Grady wants 22 million next year which is way more than we are willing to pay. He’s hitting his stride and already let it be known he wants to hit the open market. He’s going to play his heart out thi

Well, looks like Grady does want  a monster deal, can't say that I blame him. Judging by the contracts the Falcons have given out in the past, if he just wanted really good money, Falcons would have given him that.

If he really is holding out for Donald type money, let him go next year, get a nice comp pick. Or tag him again and trade him. Would make dealing with all the other contracts much easier.

3 hours ago, caponine said:

Or we can stop making Grady jarrett threads every few days and just wait. Lol 

The 49ers forum is huge, active and clean because they create player threads.  If you went there now you would see 270 pages under “We Just Signed Tevin Coleman”

Everything on Tevin goes there.  There is an All 22 Thread that is 8 years old but still on the front page.

It keeps about 20 fluid threads on the 1st two pages that are relevant until the player leaves, sucks or dies.  Also prevents clutter.  

New Mods, time to earn your keep..lol 

4 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

He is not worth what he is asking evidently. No way is he worth 15M this year.

They have other other priorities. We all know what those are.

I mean, I’d happily give Grady the same contract we gave Matthews.  Maybe an extra 1-2 million per year to account for inflation.  

But I suspect the Grady camp has a number in mind and it is nine numbers long

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I mean, I’d happily give Grady the same contract we gave Matthews.  Maybe an extra 1-2 million per year to account for inflation.  

Then let him prove it this year... And if he does..  Congratulate him and say thanks for your contributions...

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Yes, but LTs are not comparable to DTs.

They still have JJ and others to secure.

Maybe we will see a last minute trade for a third round pick.

Take it and run to the bank.

2 hours ago, droopy1592 said:

Grady wants 22 million next year which is way more than we are willing to pay. He’s hitting his stride and already let it be known he wants to hit the open market. He’s going to play his heart out this year. We can’t afford to pay what he wants. We double dip at DT in the draft as Grady walks. 

Is any of this true? I've not seen any credible source that says Grady's team asked for 22m OR that he's made it clear he wants to hit the open market. 

2 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Is any of this true? I've not seen any credible source that says Grady's team asked for 22m OR that he's made it clear he wants to hit the open market. 

Just water cooler talk.  I have no doubt Grady’s camp started at AD and will move down from there.  Just like Michael Thomas being rumored to want 22 mill APY.

Nobody says it on record.  But the info is intentionally leaked

24 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

The 49ers forum is huge, active and clean because they create player threads.  If you went there now you would see 270 pages under “We Just Signed Tevin Coleman”

Everything on Tevin goes there.  There is an All 22 Thread that is 8 years old but still on the front page.

It keeps about 20 fluent threads that are relevant until the player leaves, sucks or dies.  Also prevents clutter.  

New Mods, time to earn your keep..lol 

I don't go on a 49ers board so Idk.

Lol earn their keep for what exactly ?? What have I done :huh:

7 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

No....if it doesn't fit...we must acquit

Funny story: OJ stopped taking his arthritis medicine two weeks prior to trying on the gloves.  As such, his hands were swollen so they wouldn’t fit. The fact his blood was in them proved irrelevant.

In court, never ask a question you don’t 100% know the answer to already.  

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Funny story: OJ stopped taking his arthritis medicine two weeks prior to trying on the gloves.  As such, his hands were swollen so they wouldn’t fit. The fact his blood was in them proved irrelevant.

In court, never ask a question you don’t 100% know the answer to already.  

Lol

37 minutes ago, caponine said:

I don't go on a 49ers board so Idk.

Lol earn their keep for what exactly ?? What have I done :huh:

Because it would require them merging threads like a M O F O until people figure it out

And the fact M O F O turns into “gentleman” is hilarious.  Is there an updated list for the language filter?