Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
red2play

Available PGs

8 posts in this topic

Two guys I like on this list are Collison and Grant.  Collision however is retiring to focus on being a Jehovahs Witness.  Hawks may be content with him as backup pg but I would rather have another option.

Bring back Jeff Teague, he has salary of $19, expires after season and Hawks $102, will still be under LUX $132, tax.

Maybe even get a pick to take him and he can retire a hawk,

NBA trade rumors: Timberwolves could move Jeff Teague, Robert Covington

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/nba-trade-rumors-timberwolves-could-move-jeff-teague-robert-covington/i4doqewe6hnk1p7ls97jd54zx

1 hour ago, iDash said:

Bring back Jeff Teague, he has salary of $19, expires after season and Hawks $102, will still be under LUX $132, tax.

Maybe even get a pick to take him and he can retire a hawk,

NBA trade rumors: Timberwolves could move Jeff Teague, Robert Covington

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/nba-trade-rumors-timberwolves-could-move-jeff-teague-robert-covington/i4doqewe6hnk1p7ls97jd54zx

I wouldn't be opposed to this, and I learned a valuable lesson from his trade after what happened. He wasn't the problem it really was Dennis Schroeder. 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Zone#7 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to this, and I learned a valuable lesson from his trade after what happened. He wasn't the problem it really was Dennis Schroeder. 

Teague may not have been the problem, but he wasn't the answer. He was too content and was a shrinking violet when it mattered most. Too many times on a last second shot he couldn't even get a shot off.

In a closeout playoff game he got benched for Dennis and he was Ok with it. Not championship material.

That said - I'd take him to back up Trae.

Edited by jayu70
No.11 likes this

1 hour ago, jayu70 said:

Teague may not have been the problem, but he wasn't the answer. He was too content and was a shrinking violet when it mattered most. Too many times on a last second shot he couldn't even get a shot off.

In a closeout playoff game he got benched for Dennis and he was Ok with it. Not championship material.

Well, this time around we wouldn't be depending on him in clutch situations. That being said, Teague was a clutch free throw shooter. 

1 hour ago, jayu70 said:

I understand that actually I remember it that he only got up for big name PG's. That's when he did his best.