Precyse

Is Ridley, Sanu and Julio the best Trio in 2019?

37 posts in this topic

2018 Pro Bowl wide receiver Julio Jones finished his season racking up 1,677 yards with 8 TDs after scoring all 8 in the last 9 weeks of the season. Rookie wide receiver Calvin Ridley finished his 2018 season with 821 yards and leading all rookie receivers with 10 TDs. Finishing 7th of all receiving TD leaders. Slot receiver Mohamed Sanu finished his season with 838 yards and 4 TDs. Do you believe under the coaching of Dirk Koetter the Falcons can have the best Trio of receivers in 2019? Check out my new highlight video and decide for yourself. 

23 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea...I can’t think of anyone better. Diggs, Theilan, and Rudolph are pretty good but still not close 

Those 3 would be better compared to Julio, Calvin, and Austin Hooper...

Throw in Hoop, you got a fearsome foursome of pass catchers. 3 wide with Julio, Sanu & Ridley, plus Hoop and a RB should be killer. If that Rb is a healthy Free, yeah gonna be a fun year.

Getting geeked about the season. Those WRs, with that OLine, with those coaches, with Ryan, this could be a team that just smokes people.

PS: I know fearsome foursome isn't original.

quickzero likes this

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

If the Oline  and running game come together I think we could be looking at another historical season offensively.

Ryan will have over (10) legitimate targets this season, just like 2016.

Freeman, Smith, Barner, Stocker, Paulsen, Hardy, Gage etc......

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea...I can’t think of anyone better. Diggs, Theilan, and Rudolph are pretty good but still not close 

Cousins is still their QB this year? 

If line keeps Ryan clean then a certain yes, maybe better than any other trio in Falcon history.

I believe that Matthews and Mack both performed at pro bowl level, but we really rolled some turnstiles out beside them.

The resumes for replacing last years bums are still being written, but at least they all are potentially better than anything last year, can withstand an injury as have depth, and are a massive upgrade in length/girth.

Keep Ryan clean and look out, especially at home, expect a couple of 400 yard games with possible 500 yarder???

No doubt they are the best and Hooper is going to benefit as well.  We get Free going however the OL play has to be on point for our offense to be unstoppable.

8 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I can't believe this hadn't been posted yet...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27154042/the-nfl-best-worst-offensive-arsenals-barnwell-32-1-ranking

Spoilers... Falcons are 10th behind powerhouses like the Giants and Cowboys.

Saw that the other day and couldn’t believe we were so low. He even said it was weighted more towards the receivers, of which we should have the best group in the league. Seemed like he was really down on freeman. 

droopy1592 likes this

20 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

If the Oline  and running game come together I think we could be looking at another historical season offensively.

I’m thinking defensively as well. We have run stoppers now, and I feel as if our defense has always been better when playing with a lead. They pin their ears back and can take chances when we are going to keep scoring anyway. Quinn’s defense in late 16 gave up yards but created tons of turnovers and reduced scoring. I’m ready for a fun to watch season.  

kiwifalcon likes this

22 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Saw that the other day and couldn’t believe we were so low. He even said it was weighted more towards the receivers, of which we should have the best group in the league. Seemed like he was really down on freeman. 

And Hooper. I think DK will give Hooper his best season yet. He’s too slippery to not be great this year and Matt has him dialed in. 

Funny how this weighting should favor us and be the exact reasons we would be in his top 3-5. I don’t get it. 

Drew4719 likes this

1 minute ago, droopy1592 said:

And Hooper. I think DK will give Hooper his best season yet. He’s too slippery to not be great this year and Matt has him dialed in. 

Funny how this weighting should favor us and be the exact reasons we would be in his top 3-5. I don’t get it. 

Barnwell is grumpy. Probably needs to get laid.