Cornerback depth

I ll just say that Im not a big fan of.Trufants. Hes good at coverage but I really dislike his non physical style of ball. With that said i do have confidence in the guy. I really think.Oliver is.going to ball out and be better than Tru, but Im just really concerned that if either miss time we.will have a void of.experience on the boundry. 

Who.do you think would step in at boundry if.Trufant went down? Sheffield? If Oliver goes down do you put in Miller?

If.preseaeon shows those guys arent close yet, do you bring someone else in? Whos likely to be available?

im more concerned about our cb situation than our dline.

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I ll just say that Im not a big fan of.Trufants. Hes good at coverage but I really dislike his non physical style of ball. With that said i do have confidence in the guy. I really think.Oliver is.going to ball out and be better than Tru, but Im just really concerned that if either miss time we.will have a void of.experience on the boundry. 

Who.do you think would step in at boundry if.Trufant went down? Sheffield? If Oliver goes down do you put in Miller?

If.preseaeon shows those guys arent close yet, do you bring someone else in? Whos likely to be available?

Wilson is still on the team. You bring in Wilson for either tru or Oliver. But if only one side you bring in miller for Oliver and Wilson for Tru. You gotta let the young guys play if somebody goes down. Next man up. That’s how you learn. Live reps. 

It was an important move bringing Wilson back for depth, a very underrated corner.

Really expected us to keep Alford, or at least bring in another veteran CB. but time to go with the kids and see what they have in them. We have had stability at those positions since the 2013 Draft, but think we are going to see this year that stability does not equal excellence. Oliver and Kafee will raise the Falcon's level of corner play.

Anything from Miller/Sheffield will be a windfall.

13 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I agree with you in that I am more concerned about or CB position than DL.  Trufant is just not the same CB after his 2016 injury, imo he's not great in coverage and cannot hang with above average or elite WR's.  Oliver is a wildcard, I still have hope that he could ball out, but who knows at this point.   Hopefully Kazee moving to nickel works just as well as he did at FS last year.   Overall very concerned about CB.

22 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Wilson is still on the team. You bring in Wilson for either tru or Oliver. But if only one side you bring in miller for Oliver and Wilson for Tru. You gotta let the young guys play if somebody goes down. Next man up. That’s how you learn. Live reps. 

Yeah I got all the live reps i wanted.last season. Im fine wity Blidi closing out.a.game but were.screwed if we hit a stretch