Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconsIn2012

Josh Norman: Jumps Over Bull

7 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Jason Pierre-Paul: Man I did the dumbest thing in the off season.

Josh Norman: Hold my beer.

HAAHAAA, seriously...

Man he would have got ROASTED by  if he got horned on camera

Pretty awesome that he did not tho, win the internet..

The whole running with the bulls thing is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Do you think they just open a gate and people run down the street with Bulls like Ferdinand?

No.  They used to torture the bulls to get them into a murderous rampage and then basically have them run into a crowd... and then you 'run' for your life.... literally.

Now I think they try to terrify the bulls to get them to run into the crowds... Either way here comes a traumatized run away bulldozer running full speed at you.... wanting to murder you.

This is pure Darwinism at its finest.  If you're dumb enough to be there then you shouldn't be reproducing.

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The whole running with the bulls thing is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Do you think they just open a gate and people run down the street with Bulls like Ferdinand?

No.  They used to torture the bulls to get them into a murderous and then basically have them run into a crowd... and then you 'run' for your life.... literally.

Now I think they try to terrify the bulls to get them to run into the crowds... Either way here comes a traumatized run away bulldozer running full speed at you.... wanting to murder you.

This is pure Darwinism at it's finest.  If you're dumb enough to be there then you shouldn't be reproducing.

It’s actually incredibly cruel and disgusting that it stilll happens.

No lie, I smile every time a bull manages to run down someone

15 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

No.  They used to torture the bulls to get them into a murderous and then basically have them run into a crowd... and then you 'run' for your life.... literally.

This is pure Darwinism at it's finest.  If you're dumb enough to be there then you shouldn't be reproducing.

Exactly.  Everyone of those ******** deserves to get trampled.