Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2020

Josh Norman: Jumps Over Bull

12 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Bull should have trained with Jake Mwtthews.

Does it make me a bad person to.find myself rooting for the bull? 

As long as the Bull isn’t and Taint’s Cowboys or Patriot’s fan, you good! 

1 hour ago, The Legendary SB said:

Jason Pierre-Paul: Man I did the dumbest thing in the off season.

Josh Norman: Hold my beer.

Only dumb if you get hurt :slick:

7 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Jason Pierre-Paul: Man I did the dumbest thing in the off season.

Josh Norman: Hold my beer.

HAAHAAA, seriously...

Man he would have got ROASTED by  if he got horned on camera

Pretty awesome that he did not tho, win the internet..

FalconsIn2020 likes this

The whole running with the bulls thing is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Do you think they just open a gate and people run down the street with Bulls like Ferdinand?

No.  They used to torture the bulls to get them into a murderous rampage and then basically have them run into a crowd... and then you 'run' for your life.... literally.

Now I think they try to terrify the bulls to get them to run into the crowds... Either way here comes a traumatized run away bulldozer running full speed at you.... wanting to murder you.

This is pure Darwinism at its finest.  If you're dumb enough to be there then you shouldn't be reproducing.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The whole running with the bulls thing is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Do you think they just open a gate and people run down the street with Bulls like Ferdinand?

No.  They used to torture the bulls to get them into a murderous and then basically have them run into a crowd... and then you 'run' for your life.... literally.

Now I think they try to terrify the bulls to get them to run into the crowds... Either way here comes a traumatized run away bulldozer running full speed at you.... wanting to murder you.

This is pure Darwinism at it's finest.  If you're dumb enough to be there then you shouldn't be reproducing.

It’s actually incredibly cruel and disgusting that it stilll happens.

No lie, I smile every time a bull manages to run down someone

Sun Tzu 7 and Godzilla1985 like this

15 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

No.  They used to torture the bulls to get them into a murderous and then basically have them run into a crowd... and then you 'run' for your life.... literally.

This is pure Darwinism at it's finest.  If you're dumb enough to be there then you shouldn't be reproducing.

Exactly.  Everyone of those ******** deserves to get trampled.

FalconsIn2020 and PokerSteve like this