Falconsfan567

Saints Rookie DE Sentenced To 6 Months In Jail

51 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Given recent stories about females lying about these types of things just to harm the male involved, i'm not going to bash him, not even because he was with the Saints. It's a 50/50 shot that it could be true. If anything I hope he learned a valuable lesson when it comes to females, especially being an athlete. How soon people forget about Brian Banks.

Absolutely right. I wasn't condemning him. I was just posting the info. Not just the Brian Banks case, but also the Duke lacrosse case. Both cases of women trying to take down high profile guys and being proven wrong. They really need to find a way to start holding women accountable for things like this.

Iron Saint and ya_boi_j like this

7 hours ago, LouDog said:

Yeah im pretty sure i was going to be too. I had a friend do 6 months for rape and then the girl finally came clean that she lied. He lost 6 months of his life. Yet she got no punishment for lieing. Its the world we live in. Women can do no wrong but guys will get locked up with zero proof.

Yep, same way when it comes to sexual child abuse. Absolutely ridiculous that men are automatic guilty and woman can get away with anything with no punishment.

LouDog, ya_boi_j and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Sounds like they made him plead guilty with probation. Judge threw that out, makes you wonder if there was enough to find him guilty in a trial. 

Since it only takes a woman's word these days and they had two women accusers who would've testified, I don't think there's any doubt he'd have been found guilty. If that had happened, he'd be looking at years in the slammer, not months.

ya_boi_j likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Absolutely right. I wasn't condemning him. I was just posting the info. Not just the Brian Banks case, but also the Duke lacrosse case. Both cases of women trying to take down high profile guys and being proven wrong. They really need to find a way to start holding women accountable for things like this.

I'm not saying you were condemning him. It was a general statement

Falconsfan567 likes this

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm not saying you were condemning him. It was a general statement

Yeah. I just thought it would be better if I put it on the record. You know the way this place works. OP usually gets attacked just for being the messenger.

ya_boi_j likes this

Holy sexism Batman! This thread needs to get locked and go away. 

While there are certainly plenty of false allegations of sexual assault all over the place and especially in colleges, it's still pretty messed up for people to just assume that these women are lying. That's how sexual assault is perpetuated. 

I also think it's funny how all of us are quick to condemn anyone relating to the Saints at all, but this guy is convicted of rape and people in here are defending him? That's messed up man.

12 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

While there are certainly plenty of false allegations of sexual assault all over the place and especially in colleges, it's still pretty messed up for people to just assume that these women are lying. That's how sexual assault is perpetuated. 

I also think it's funny how all of us are quick to condemn anyone relating to the Saints at all, but this guy is convicted of rape and people in here are defending him? That's messed up man.

yeahhh because Women nowadays  LIE about this stuff and its only growing bigger. Its not all of them but there are those out there who try to exploit men for their own gain. 

ya_boi_j likes this

52 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

Who cares about it being a Saints player? Some of us probably don’t like seeing young guys get in trouble over things like this that has turned out to be lies on several occasions. There’s no proof of anything other than her word and unfortunately that’s what dooms young guys these days. It has nothing to do with being sexist, just tired of seeing this type of bull crap happen all because a woman’s word means everything 

9 hours ago, LouDog said:

I settled down for a few years and then we split up recently. Not feeling what the date scene is about anymore. Going solo for a while. Its safer that way lol

Wise decision. If I wasn't married, I'd def be a hermit these days when it comes to dating.

LouDog likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

Whats the answer then? Continue to lock up anyone that is blamed when it has been shown time and time again that it isnt always true?

Edited by LouDog
ya_boi_j likes this

11 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I guess... Or he “could” run for President. :rolleyes:

Bill Clinton reference? Old skool!

3 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

Where's the proof that he's been convicted of rape?

19 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Whats the answer then? Continue to lock up anyone that is blamed when it has been shown time and time again that it isnt always true?

I don't have an answer for that, but the answer is definitely not to call rape victims liars.

13 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Where's the proof that he's been convicted of rape?

I'm not a lawyer on this case so I don't know what the details are. I'm trying to use stronger language to get my point across more effectively.

And just to clarify, I'm very very aware of the high amount of false rape allegations towards athletes. I just hate seeing everyone pile on the train to call these women liars. My sister was raped when she was younger and no one believed her for the longest time and it broke something inside of her. She's in her mid 30s now and I can still see the effects of it in her life. It's a truly heinous thing.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ATLskinjob said:

And just to clarify, I'm very very aware of the high amount of false rape allegations towards athletes. I just hate seeing everyone pile on the train to call these women liars. My sister was raped when she was younger and no one believed her for the longest time and it broke something inside of her. She's in her mid 30s now and I can still see the effects of it in her life. It's a truly heinous thing.

Im sure it is. Im sure for the dudes getting raped in prison everyday it is no walk in the park either. Especially the innocent ones that are only there from false allegations. Nobody said it was made up. Only that its possible and then i mentioned two very real stories ive experienced in my life to demonstrate how real false allegations can be.

Edited by LouDog

32 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

We're not saying that all women are liars. We're just saying that they need to be held accountable when they're proven liars such as the Brian Banks or Duke Lacrosse cases.

But you went and call the guy a convicted rapist when he hasn't been proven guilty of that. How does that make you any better than us?

41 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

Sorry to hear about your sister but the fact that  females lie these days only to ruin athletes lives leaves an extremely sour taste in my mouth and I honestly don’t believe a single word they say unless there’s cold hard proof to back their claim. This man could have told her something she didn’t like and she got upset about something like that. Agree with it or not, females word is golden in the courtroom until it’s revealed they lied. I just can’t pull myself to believe any claim without proof anymore thanks to the females who have lied in the past and lie everyday to hurt a mans future. 

The other issue is you made it about him being a saint. That **** is irrelevant in this type of case

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sorry to hear about your sister but the fact that  females lie these days only to ruin athletes lives leaves an extremely sour taste in my mouth and I honestly don’t believe a single word they say unless there’s cold hard proof to back their claim. This man could have told her something she didn’t like and she got upset about something like that. Agree with it or not, females word is golden in the courtroom until it’s revealed they lied. I just can’t pull myself to believe any claim without proof anymore thanks to the females who have lied in the past and lie everyday to hurt a mans future. 

The other issue is you made it about him being a saint. That **** is irrelevant in this type of case

Yep. The girl that lied on my buddy did it because her boyfriend was in the next room over when she slept with my friend. I guess something happened that was going to make it hard for her to hide that she had sex with someone else so she just ran in there and told her boyfriend that he raped her instead.

Edited by LouDog
ya_boi_j likes this

10 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yep. The girl that lied on my buddy did it because her boyfriend was in the next room over when she slept with my friend. I guess something happened that was going to make it hard for her to hide that she had sex with someone else so she just ran in there and told her boyfriend that he raped her instead.

See what I mean. It’s bull ish man. That’s all it takes is an angry female.another example is  Deondre Francois, former FSU QB, was dismissed from the team because of a lie. 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

See what I mean. It’s bull ish man. That’s all it takes is an angry female.another example is  Deondre Francois, former FSU QB, was dismissed from the team because of a lie. 

Yep. far too many examples for them to keep throwing innocent people in jail for it time and time again. I honestly dont know what the answer to thr problem is to make it stop completley. But i bet if they threw a couple females in prison for the same sentence the man would have gotten if they are caught lying about it, more would take notice and quit that ****.

Iron Saint and Falconsfan567 like this

8 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yep. far too many examples for them to keep throwing innocent people in jail for it time and time again. I honestly dont know what the answer to thr problem is to make it stop completley. But i bet if they threw a couple females in prison for the same sentence the man would have gotten if they are caught lying about it, more would take notice and quit that ****.

Sure would. They honestly should throw them in jail for a year minimum just as a teaching point. They need some type of punishment other than being known as the trick that lied on such and such

Iron Saint and LouDog like this

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sure would. They honestly should throw them in jail for a year minimum just as a teaching point. They need some type of punishment other than being known as the trick that lied on such and such

Exactly. 

ya_boi_j likes this