Falconsfan567

Saints Rookie DE Sentenced To 6 Months In Jail

51 posts in this topic

Bad news,  but an undrafted guy who I know nothing about,  but probably would've had an uphill climb to make the roster. 

1 minute ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Bad news,  but an undrafted guy who I know nothing about,  but probably would've had an uphill climb to make the roster. 

Yes, but he had a chance to play for an NFL team.  That is not something everyone gets.  This is now lost.  He also had an opportunity to live a normal, anonymous life like the rest of us.  This is now also lost or at least delayed, and more than 6 months.  It may take years to get this behind him.  When the $85K is gone, he will have to accept whatever opportunity he can get and work his way back into the job market.

What a shame.  Even to have gone through training and gotten cut would have left him in a much better position than he is in now. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

22 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

14 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

Yes, but he had a chance to play for an NFL team.  That is not something everyone gets.  This is now lost.  He also had an opportunity to live a normal, anonymous life like the rest of us.  This is now also lost or at least delayed, and more than 6 months.  It may take years to get this behind him.  When the $85K is gone, he will have to accept whatever opportunity he can get and work his way back into the job market.

What a shame.  Even to have gone through training and gotten cut would have left him in a much better position than he is in now. 

If the article is any indication he had a pretty high shot (for an UDFA) at making the roster.

Typical Saints brain.   When you want the bosses to watch, they miss it.  And when you want them to miss it, they're watching. lol 

Greg Zuerlein’s 57-yard field goal sends the Rams to Super ...

papachaz likes this

Given recent stories about females lying about these types of things just to harm the male involved, i'm not going to bash him, not even because he was with the Saints. It's a 50/50 shot that it could be true. If anything I hope he learned a valuable lesson when it comes to females, especially being an athlete. How soon people forget about Brian Banks.

7 hours ago, caponine said:

This makes no sense, the women slept with him but he inappropriately touched them ?? lol smh 

They didn’t sleep with him, it just says they slept at his apartment. Hope this isn’t another Brian Banks story.

papachaz likes this

9 hours ago, NaGaBoy said:

I guess... Or he “could” run for President. :rolleyes:

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

I don't think one if the victim's has any sympathy for Granderson.

"He's 100 percent guilty," she said, according to the Star-Tribune. "I literally almost lost my life because of him. I want him to face every consequence he can get."

Its getting to where people get charged for **** like this all the time. And a lot of the time it isnt true. I met a girl at a hooters a while back. She was smokin hot and we ended up hanging out when she got off of work. We went to the bar and had a few drinks and then went back to my place. We started messing around and right before we were about to "do the deed" she told me she had been raped 13 times. Alarms started going off in my head. Called her *** a taxi and sent her packin. Not gonna put me on her list of made up rapes. Chicks are getting scary man.

18 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Its getting to where people get charged for **** like this all the time. And a lot of the time it isnt true. I met a girl at a hooters a while back. She was smokin hot and we ended up hanging out when she got off of work. We went to the bar and had a few drinks and then went back to my place. We started messing around and right before we were about to "do the deed" she told me she had been raped 13 times. Alarms started going off in my head. Called her *** a taxi and sent her packin. Not gonna put me on her list of made up rapes. Chicks are getting scary man.

You did the right thing. You were definitely going to be #14

Iron Saint likes this

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

You did the right thing. You were definitely going to be #14

Yeah im pretty sure i was going to be too. I had a friend do 6 months for rape and then the girl finally came clean that she lied. He lost 6 months of his life, yet she got no punishment for lieing. Its the world we live in. Women can do no wrong but guys will get locked up with zero proof.

Edited by LouDog
ya_boi_j, Iron Saint and PokerSteve like this

25 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yeah im pretty sure i was going to be too. I had a friend do 6 months for rape and then the girl finally came clean that she lied. He lost 6 months of his life. Yet she got no punishment for lieing. Its the world we live in. Women can do no wrong but guys will get locked up with zero proof.

That's pretty sad. I'm glad I stopped being a hoe and settled down

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's pretty sad. I'm glad I stopped being a hoe and settled down

I settled down for a few years and then we split up recently. Not feeling what the date scene is about anymore. Going solo for a while. Its safer that way lol

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

They didn’t sleep with him, it just says they slept at his apartment. Hope this isn’t another Brian Banks story.

true good point , whether this is true or not. If you aren’t family , then multiple girls shouldn't be asking to sleep over at your house. Its just weird , like everyone said we dont know the circumstances but im sure they could have stayed at a hotel. I dont trust anybody enough to sleepover at their house. Not taking any blame from what he did, cuz if he did then screw him. 

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't think one if the victim's has any sympathy for Granderson.

"He's 100 percent guilty," she said, according to the Star-Tribune. "I literally almost lost my life because of him. I want him to face every consequence he can get."

lost your life ?? I guess she means trying to get away but in the article doesnt seem like he held or grabbed anyone. 

13 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I settled down for a few years and then we split up recently. Not feeling what the date scene is about anymore. Going solo for a while. Its safer that way lol

true words

LouDog likes this

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

lost your life ?? I guess she means trying to get away but in the article doesnt seem like he held or grabbed anyone. 

She is talking psychologically, she contemplated suicide in the aftermath of the events that occurred.

PokerSteve likes this

Posted (edited)

During minicamp in June, Saints coach Sean Payton said, “We felt real comfortable with everything we knew, and so far he’s done a good job here.”

According to Potter, Granderson made unwanted contact with the two women in November 2018 as the three slept at an off-campus apartment near the University of Wyoming. One woman told police he touched her breast multiple times and also put his hand down her pants, and the second woman said he put his hand in her pants and touched her genitals and buttocks.

The two women are identified as A.A. and D.H. in filings. Granderson was accused of touching A.A.’s breasts while clothed and touching D.H.’s buttocks “in a rude manner without intentionally using physical force to cause her injury.”

One of the alleged victims, who was identified as a University of Wyoming athlete, said she was hospitalized for depression and suicidal thoughts after being "harassed and bullied" by members of UW's football team and Granderson's girlfriend, according to the Star-Tribune.

Granderson's girlfriend, UW track athlete Ja'la Henderson, said in her own statement that Granderson has never been inappropriate with her and has never been accused of this type of behavior, according to the Star-Tribune.

So i got these from a few different articles , lol the girls slept off campus with him ??

Hmm the girl were bullied allegedly by the team and his girlfriend. It mentions nothing of Granderson bullying or harassing her?? 

Edited by caponine

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

She is talking psychologically, she contemplated suicide in the aftermath of the events that occurred.

ill just stop here, lol this subject always irritates me and makes me mad. But ohhh now i see, thought she meant she was trying to get away 

18 minutes ago, caponine said:

During minicamp in June, Saints coach Sean Payton said, “We felt real comfortable with everything we knew, and so far he’s done a good job here.”

According to Potter, Granderson made unwanted contact with the two women in November 2018 as the three slept at an off-campus apartment near the University of Wyoming. One woman told police he touched her breast multiple times and also put his hand down her pants, and the second woman said he put his hand in her pants and touched her genitals and buttocks.

The two women are identified as A.A. and D.H. in filings. Granderson was accused of touching A.A.’s breasts while clothed and touching D.H.’s buttocks “in a rude manner without intentionally using physical force to cause her injury.”

One of the alleged victims, who was identified as a University of Wyoming athlete, said she was hospitalized for depression and suicidal thoughts after being "harassed and bullied" by members of UW's football team and Granderson's girlfriend, according to the Star-Tribune.

Granderson's girlfriend, UW track athlete Ja'la Henderson, said in her own statement that Granderson has never been inappropriate with her and has never been accused of this type of behavior, according to the Star-Tribune.

So i got these from a few different articles , lol the girls slept off campus with him ??

Hmm the girl were bullied allegedly by the team and his girlfriend. It mentions nothing of Granderson bullying or harassing her?? 

Sounds like they made him plead guilty with probation. Judge threw that out, makes you wonder if there was enough to find him guilty in a trial.