Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Osiruz

San Antonio Saints forthcoming?

32 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Falcons_Pantera_KoRn said:

Look no further than their Dear Leader, the Snowflake in Chief who sits in the Oval Office

You're behavior is really irritating. Conservative this, conservative that. Just like most liberals, you don't educate yourself to the fact that money was allocated to repair those levees, but it was squandered by liberal leaders. Most conservatives have become enlightened and moved out of that stink hole city. On the bright side, it would probably make for great fish beds.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

I'm a conservative and very republican, but he is not wrong.  The city will be underwater in the next 50 years and there is no denying the fact that the global mean average temperature is rising faster than anytime in history and that ocean levels are raising by inches every decade. 

So this has never ever happened before? How long have we been doing this record keeping, cause I think Florida and part of georgia used to be covered by ocean. Maybe nature is just following a normal cycle and none of this can be attributed to we narcissists. Oh, and by the way, the oval office doesn't allocate funds. That is the responsibility of the house of representatives. Oops, who's in charge there.

Edited by Williamb
Added content

3 hours ago, Williamb said:

So this has never ever happened before? How long have we been doing this record keeping, cause I think Florida and part of georgia used to be covered by ocean. Maybe nature is just following a normal cycle and none of this can be attributed to we narcissists. Oh, and by the way, the oval office doesn't allocate funds. That is the responsibility of the house of representatives. Oops, who's in charge there.

Sorry man.  I just follow the science.  Maybe you prefer to think the laws of physics don’t apply to you, so tell you what, go find a really tall bridge and jump off, maybe you’ll float to the ground since you know, a few million years ago maybe the ground was only a few feet where you jump from.  You know, the since the Oval Office doesn’t allocate the rate of acceleration due to gravitational attraction.

Osiruz likes this

4 hours ago, Williamb said:

First of all, let me apologize to you for quoting you in the first place. The oval office comment was not made by you and I edited the wrong quote. I'm not a denier that we are not the stewards of the earth that we should be, but that we don't have a large enough time period recorded to make educated decisions about what our role may be. And, if I did jump off a bridge a million years ago where I live, I would float. I would have been underwater.

cnst likes this

On 7/11/2019 at 4:11 PM, Williamb said:

You're behavior is really irritating. Conservative this, conservative that. Just like most liberals, you don't educate yourself to the fact that money was allocated to repair those levees, but it was squandered by liberal leaders. Most conservatives have become enlightened and moved out of that stink hole city. On the bright side, it would probably make for great fish beds.

Lousianna is a deep red state. 

19 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Lousianna is a deep red state. 

Didn't say anything about the state, referred to new Orleans as a city which is predominantly liberal just like most every large city.

11 minutes ago, Williamb said:

Didn't say anything about the state, referred to new Orleans as a city which is predominantly liberal just like most every large city.

Whats the city gov gotta do with the state govt which is responsible for repairing levees? You realize LA without NO is basically an armpit right?