Unknøwn

Braves @ Padres

552 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

So basically you want the Braves to give up valuable players to teams... who aren't as good as the Braves???

literally there is nobody better in baseball than the Braves bullpen in terms of era.. so you are essentially giving away prospects for a player that might be marginally better than who we have.

And this thought process is exactly why I'm glad the Braves are not run by fans because if they were the Braves will be in last place every f****** year.

if the Braves listened to their fan base ....Soroka and Riley would-be Marlins right now

I just want the guys we currently have to be used differently. Why is that to much to ask?

Beef likes this

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

So basically you want the Braves to give up valuable players to teams... who aren't as good as the Braves???

literally there is nobody better in baseball than the Braves bullpen in terms of era.. so you are essentially giving away prospects for a player that might be marginally better than who we have.

And this thought process is exactly why I'm glad the Braves are not run by fans because if they were the Braves will be in last place every f****** year.

if the Braves listened to their fan base ....Soroka and Riley would-be Marlins right now

You can't honestly sit there and say this team wouldn't be worlds better with Wil Smith, Giles, Vasquez, Hand or Yates on it. 

It's going to cost capital to get players like that, it's always been this way. This year is no different and there are very few teams in the league (maybe only 1) who has more means to do it than the Braves.

If they are serious about winning then it's really a no brainers. There should be 2 or 3 guys at most this FO won't part with. This organization is full of arms that will eventually lose value as a few already have.