Monolith2001

Xavier Rhodes says Julio tips off the defense

64 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, papachaz said:

even if he tips it, Dude still put him at the top. Julio be in Matt's mindset

"we know what's coming" 

"you can't fing stop it"

:golfclap:

But, but ........have to get ******* set first.

papachaz, PokerSteve and octoslash like this

2 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

But, but ........have to get ******* set first.

yeah, but once they do! So now JJ needs to watch this, and change the triggers the DB looks for....use the same things, just do something different on each of them

JDaveG and Tim Mazetti like this

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

yeah, but once they do! So now JJ needs to watch this, and change the triggers the DB looks for....use the same things, just do something different on each of them

I don't think Julio cares .. I think Rhodes (And knowing about the Safety help.) was enjoying TV show interview  time. He or no one else can prevent Julio one on one, but I noticed he never said he could ******* stop it..

13 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

The only tip off I'm concerned about is taking our top 3 WRs off the field every time we run the ball.

Only time I’ve noticed this is when they bring in Hardy because he is an excellent run blocker. So is Sanu so they are the top 2 in that regard 

7 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I don’t buy this at all.  The one thing nearly all corners say is Julio gives away nothing.  His body language on run  or pass is identical

But I hope he is being truthful.  If so, it means Julio can get even better which is a terrifying and exhilarating thought.

@TheFatboi

I want corners to trash talk Julio. Keep it going. Ask Pat Pete what that experience is like

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I don’t buy this at all.  The one thing nearly all corners say is Julio gives away nothing.

But I hope he is being truthful.  If so, it means Julio can get even better which is a terrifying and exhilarating thought.

@TheFatboi

I can believe it. He may certain things that indicate he may be getting the ball. All players do a little something. But you have to be an astute study to even know that. That’s rare. That’s a Deion Sanders type study habit. Julio won’t give a tip about his route but the glove thing I can see that. Julio runs every route the same whether he’s getting the ball or not tho. He may come off the line slow even when he’s getting the ball to set the CB up so that changes. But the little things like the glove yes I can see that. That’s like the lineman who’s knuckles are red because he’s coming foward indicating a run. 

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I want corners to trash talk Julio. Keep it going. Ask Pat Pete what that experience is like

He no longer talks or makes eye contact with Julio.

In fact, I’m pretty sure Peterson reverted back to his legal name: Patrick Quintorris Peterson Jones.  In honor or his daddy, Julio MF’ing Jones

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I can believe it. He may certain things that indicate he may be getting the ball. All players do a little something. But you have to be an astute study to even know that. That’s rare. That’s a Deion Sanders type study habit. Julio won’t give a tip about his route but the glove thing I can see that. Julio runs every route the same whether he’s getting the ball or not tho. He may come off the line slow even when he’s getting the ball to set the CB up so that changes. But the little things like the glove yes I can see that. That’s like the lineman who’s knuckles are red because he’s coming foward indicating a run. 

Well I hope our first play from scrimmage in Week 1, Julio drags asss out of the huddle, fiddles with his gloves and it’s a flea flicker for 75 yards.

TheFatboi likes this

10 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Well I hope our first play from scrimmage in Week 1, Julio drags asss out of the huddle, fiddles with his gloves and it’s a flea flicker for 75 yards.

Lol. That would be nice 

FalconsIn2020 likes this