RandomFan

Remember when some wanted to draft Malik McDowell 1st round here?

26 posts in this topic

Thought I heard he literally has brain damage from that accident that has reduced him in some capacity as a human, largely because he supposedly didn’t have a helmet on. Don’t see anything looking for it though

35 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Why do we start these kind of threads? To humiliate the players?

Gloating about other peoples' misfortune is one of the ugliest aspects of fandom, and human nature in general.

Vandy and Flying Falcon like this

42 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Why do we start these kind of threads? To humiliate the players?

the only way this is even remotely Falcons related is because someone remembers someone else here wanting us to draft him.....should this not at least be moved? although I know it's the offseason and people are starving for about anything football related

Flying Falcon likes this

38 minutes ago, papachaz said:

the only way this is even remotely Falcons related is because someone remembers someone else here wanting us to draft him.....should this not at least be moved? although I know it's the offseason and people are starving for about anything football related

There were posts about magic sky wizards fixing mashburns problems. The least of all falcons posts. Even tho reported, it remained on TAFT. Pretty sure we are in "Talk about anything" territory now.

1 minute ago, runshoot said:

There were posts about magic sky wizards fixing mashburns problems. The least of all falcons posts. Even tho reported, it remained on TAFT. Pretty sure we are in "Talk about anything" territory now.

so now you try to turn this into yet another religious argument, geesh this place can really be trashy sometimes

Maybe if we would’ve drafted him, he wouldn’t have had his accident. Butterfly effect. 

But **** the video was nuts. That cop probably could’ve handled it better. I would’ve just called for back up and let him sit there until they arrived. Told him the supervisor was on their way. Dude was like 4x the size of the cop, should’ve known the taser wasn’t going to do ****. 

Also it’s funny how people in this situation always latch onto a certain phrase that they just repeat the entire time. He said “I need the supervisor” like 140 times throughout the video. 

Edited by shock

5 hours ago, papachaz said:

so now you try to turn this into yet another religious argument, geesh this place can really be trashy sometimes

Nope. You assume, and you are wrong. Maybe its the people reading who are trashy?

Fact is, there are religious posts here which aren't moved. Try to stay on topic ok?

That cop didn't stand a chance. Being that big and drunk already poses a threat. He pulled those prongs out like it was nothing while a smaller person would be temporarily affected. I'm just glad the cop didn't decide to go the gun route SMH.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

2 hours ago, runshoot said:

Nope. You assume, and you are wrong. Maybe its the people reading who are trashy?

Fact is, there are religious posts here which aren't moved. Try to stay on topic ok?

no, you most certainly DID, do I need to quote you to show it? I'm not the only one who saw it and can read exactly what you meant. 

Yes, I do agree, there are 'religious' posts here that aren't moved, and I disagree with that. They should be, fact is, I am very much a God fearing and believing man, but I don't come here to talk about that, I come here to talk about the Falcons, and any posts either for, or like yours, disparaging shouldn't be here. Period....

finally, you were the one who took it OFF topic, ok? 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

8 hours ago, runshoot said:

Hopefully we can limit that sort of stuff....not out of any animus toward any religious expressions, but more because people seem to be incapable of being decent to each other....at least on the collective level. 

3 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Because as a society we've been breeding in antipathy toward other people. It's kinda gross. 

Actually no, it's because a lot of us at the time of his draft warned people that he was a head case and we shouldn't draft him, but the board was still covered up with idiots that wanted us to take him anyway.  

15 hours ago, papachaz said:

no, you most certainly DID, do I need to quote you to show it? I'm not the only one who saw it and can read exactly what you meant. 

Yes, I do agree, there are 'religious' posts here that aren't moved, and I disagree with that. They should be, fact is, I am very much a God fearing and believing man, but I don't come here to talk about that, I come here to talk about the Falcons, and any posts either for, or like yours, disparaging shouldn't be here. Period....

finally, you were the one who took it OFF topic, ok? 

I wont make the assumption english isn't your first language. I won't assume you have reading comprehension issues. But one of the two most certainly seem to be the the case.

I quoted YOU  with "should this not at least be moved?". To which I provided an example of other posts made by other people, which should have been moved and were not. Since I quoted you, it was you who were off topic.

What you made was an assumption, that I was making a religious post when I was actually referencing a previous post, which was religious and posted in the TAFT.

Further proof that I am correct is that Larry clearly understood my post and did not jump to assumptions like you did.

Sorry you're butt hurt.