apl2g

Julio has no plans to hold out..

226 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

If it's not another contract dispute it's a "foot" issue. JJ has a habit of making a scene in the off season and no one ever calls him out on it.

I'd like for him to go 2 off seasons content with whatever contract he signed, healthy and present at all team activities.

Not to much to ask for a guy that wants to ALWAYS be the highest paid WR in the NFL.

Julio isn’t a drama queen or attention seeker.  I’d put much of this on his agent

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That doesn’t mean he will do it every offseason. It’s a pretty irrational thought 

When was the last time JJ did not have a contract dispute or a "foot" issue in the off season and participated in all off season team activities?

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

When was the last time JJ did not have a contract dispute or a "foot" issue in the off season and participated in all off season team activities?

Your post that I quoted was you only bringing up a contract dispute. You said “until next offseason when he has another contract issue.” What do you expect people to say to that? To automatically assume that you are also talking about his foot as well? Lol

TheFatboi likes this

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Julio isn’t a drama queen or attention seeker.  I’d put much of this on his agent

Just like when Freeman had a contract hissy during our SB bye week the agent represents the player. They are one in the same. You cant play good cop bad cop. If the agent is causing an issue and the player keeps the agent you still blame the player.

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Just like when Freeman had a contract hissy during our SB bye week the agent represents the player. They are one in the same. You cant play good cop bad cop. If they agent is causing an issue and the player keeps the agent you still blame the player.

True....but there isn’t a selfish bone in Julio’s body.  And he isn’t an attention ho.  

It was odd to see his contract demand last year.  But it doesn’t change what I think of him as a person.  That said, I have no issue with a fan being annoyed with the whole situation

6 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

If it's not another contract dispute it's a "foot" issue. JJ has a habit of making a scene in the off season and no one ever calls him out on it.

I'd like for him to go 2 off seasons content with whatever contract he signed, healthy and present at all team activities.

Not to much to ask for a guy that wants to ALWAYS be the highest paid WR in the NFL.

Julio has never made a scene and YOU know it.  If ANYTHING, he SHOULD make a scene before he ends up like Earl Thomas. Sports is BUSINESS...

Related image

5 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

What does a foot issue have to do with anything?

Answer my questions...

1.  What scenes has he made?

2.  When has he been the highest paid WR in the NFL?

Flying Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Just like when Freeman had a contract hissy during our SB bye week the agent represents the player. They are one in the same. You cant play good cop bad cop. If the agent is causing an issue and the player keeps the agent you still blame the player.

What "hissy" did Free have?  Did it affect his SB performance?

Vandy, Flying Falcon and TheFatboi like this

14 minutes ago, athell said:

Counterpoint.  It's a discussion board.  That post, like majority of his posts, are troll posts that provide nothing in the way of discussion.  It's a one sentence face roll with the sole purpose of...well it has no sole purpose.  Posts like that are what lead to the other posts about this place being in a downward spiral and spurred the new mods to step up and regain control of it.

You just happen to side with his line of thinking which is why you don't mind the post.

You’re absolutely not wrong, brother

athell likes this

Just now, athell said:

I just want intelligent posting man.  This...whatever this is...just holds us all back.

For the record I don't think he's trolling. He is just......Eeyore. We need to team him up with the boards Tigger.

God I'm a full blown dad with that dad as **** analogy.

athell and FalconsIn2020 like this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

For the record I don't think he's trolling. He is just......Eeyore. We need to team him up with the boards Tigger.

Him and TRUju would be entertaining as a duo

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Oh bother :lol:

Jpowers likes this

8 minutes ago, athell said:

I just want intelligent posting man.  This...whatever this is...just holds us all back.

It’s how he says it, not necessarily what he says.  

Completely agree with what you’re saying though

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

It’s how he says it, not necessarily what he says.  

Completely agree with what you’re saying though

I mean if we are being honest it's both.  He makes **** up and sounds like a troll doing it.

Maybe mixed in with all that is a point, but he hardly ever makes it and instead just trolls and regurgitates the same false claims and narratives.

19 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

The Boards Tigger...that’s some funny snap right there 

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

Exactly. It’s an extension. Why would he complain next year? Dude ain’t miserable. He’s just a lame. Or he just doesn’t have common d@mn sense. 

:D:D:tiphat:

Flying Falcon and TheFatboi like this

3 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

I'm surprised the deal isn't already done.

His camp is more than likely waiting for Michael Thomas to sign his extension where they can use those numbers as leverage to command more than what the team wants to pay.

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3442424

giphy.gif

Going to put that gris-gris on him...

:ninja::lol:

2 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

His camp is more than likely waiting for Michael Thomas to sign his extension where they can use those numbers as leverage to command more than what the team wants to pay.

giphy.gif

Going to put that gris-gris on him...

:ninja::lol:

I don't even know what that means but that doll is creepy as ****. I feel reaffirmed in not liking y'all.

Julio is saying exactly the right thing. 

But, of course, if there is no deal even a week into training camp, he _should_ hold out. (I hope that doesn't happen of course).

He shouldn't risk an injury at our own camp keeping him from getting paid.