apl2g

Julio has no plans to hold out..

226 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

I'm surprised the deal isn't already done.

I’m guessing when the players report for training camp

papachaz likes this

Just now, ButSkiuup said:

I’m guessing when the players report for training camp

No reason to pay him beforehand.  Doing so is a risk.  Could slip and tear his quad in the shower.

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

No reason to pay him beforehand.  Doing so is a risk.  Could slip and tear his quad in the shower.

Yeah. Most players are doing their own thing in the offseason. Once camp starts, they are in flowery branch every day walking past TD office lol. It’ll get done. My guess is first week of camp

7 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

Yeah. Most players are doing their own thing in the offseason. Once camp starts, they are in flowery branch every day walking past TD office lol. It’ll get done. My guess is first week of camp

We won’t front load the contract again so it won’t be an issue

Id never front load an elite players contract

TheFatboi and ButSkiuup like this

12 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Until next off season when be has another contract issue.

Are you as miserable irl as you are here?

And it won't be an issue.  Last year was a bandaid, this year is the extension, next year and the following years Julio will be quiet.  This is not hard.

Additionally, Julio has never had plans to hold out.  This is a non story.

19 minutes ago, athell said:

And it won't be an issue.  Last year was a bandaid, this year is the extension, next year and the following years Julio will be quiet.  This is not hard.

Exactly. It’s an extension. Why would he complain next year? Dude ain’t miserable. He’s just a lame. Or he just doesn’t have common d@mn sense. 

athell and ya_boi_j like this

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Exactly. It’s an extension. Why would he complain next year? Dude ain’t miserable. He’s just a lame. Or he just doesn’t have common d@mn sense. 

Every post is complaining about something else.  Why even be a fan at that point?  Clearly he gains no happiness from it.  I'm so sick of seeing it.

And yeah, this time next year he will have to find something else to manufacture bitterness for because Julio will be silent.

25 minutes ago, athell said:

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I still find it funny that he called me a fake fan only for saying I feel what Saints fans and their team were going through yet he does this all the time.

TheFatboi and athell like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I still find it funny that he called me a fake fan yet he does this all the time. 

EVERY dang post!

ya_boi_j likes this

59 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

It will get done and JJ deserves it but AB should stay out of it IMO. Same with Grady. 

If there was a Preach option instead of a Like I would give it to you

Atl Falcon likes this

44 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

What exactly is the point of posting a comment like this? To rile people up? 

Call me when JJ doesn't have an off season contract dispute. 

42 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

What exactly is the point of posting a comment like this? To rile people up? 

It’s just his opinion.  Happens to be wrong in this case.

I don’t particularly care, but I understand fans having a legit gripe for Julio demanding a new contract last year with three years left on his old deal  That’s a bit much.  Once all the front loaded money was gone, his agent cried wolf.  

MAD597 likes this

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I don’t particularly care, but I understand fans having a legit gripe for Julio demanding a new contract last year with three years left on his old deal  That’s a bit much.  Once all the front loaded money was gone, his agent cried wolf.  

Counterpoint.  It's a discussion board.  That post, like majority of his posts, are troll posts that provide nothing in the way of discussion.  It's a one sentence face roll with the sole purpose of...well it has no sole purpose.  Posts like that are what lead to the other posts about this place being in a downward spiral and spurred the new mods to step up and regain control of it.

You just happen to side with his line of thinking which is why you don't mind the post.

vel, TheFatboi and FalconsIn2020 like this

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

If it's not another contract dispute it's a "foot" issue. JJ has a habit of making a scene in the off season and no one ever calls him out on it.

I'd like for him to go 2 off seasons content with whatever contract he signed, healthy and present at all team activities.

Not to much to ask for a guy that wants to ALWAYS be the highest paid WR in the NFL.

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

That doesn’t mean he will do it every offseason. It’s a pretty irrational thought 

ya_boi_j and FalconsIn2020 like this

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

If it's not another contract dispute it's a "foot" issue. JJ has a habit of making a scene in the off season and no one ever calls him out on it.

I'd like for him to go 2 off seasons content with whatever contract he signed healthy and present at all team activities. Not to much to ask for a guy that wants to ALWAYS be the highest paid WR in the NFL.

1.  What scenes has he made?

2.  When has he been the highest paid WR in the NFL?