UGA-Georgia-Related-News

SacFalcFan

2 hours ago, The Great American said:

Can he play cornerback?  😄

I'm happy to see Z. White return and I think he will improve his draft stock. 

we will get a few transfers there and we have a lot of talent returning..  they are young, but very talented..  the front 7 is going to be possibly the best in the nation and will help our dbs out with pressure. 

2 hours ago, Dawggone said:

This offense has the potential to be historic. Close to Bama this year and LSU last

Yes it does.  We also get back blaylock who was injured this whole season.  people also forget arian smith was injured for most of the year and he show flashes in the end.. rosemy will be back also.. very excited.  also drob comes back for depth.. 

2 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

At this point, I’m not expecting too much.

I don't know. Daniels might make him look a lot better if he can get on the field. He made some plays once JT got in this past season. But, I'm not expecting much. 

4 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

we will get a few transfers there and we have a lot of talent returning..  they are young, but very talented..  the front 7 is going to be possibly the best in the nation and will help our dbs out with pressure. 

the big question for me is how much will we be able to get Nolan and Adam out there at the same time? If we can do it with some frequency, the pressure will be unbelievable.

21 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

the big question for me is how much will we be able to get Nolan and Adam out there at the same time? If we can do it with some frequency, the pressure will be unbelievable.

it's going to be a challenge getting enough snaps for everyone, but our staff does a good job rotating guys to keep them fresh which hurt them with a guy like jermaine johnson who wanted to be out there all the time, but he frankly wasn't good enough to demand that.  adam anderson makes plays whenever he is on the field and he needs to be on there a lot as does Nolan.. 

57 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

He had been a non-factor for quite some time.  Wonder if he was asked to hang it up.

it wasn't an injury..  he had a good year last year and this year he barely played.. very weird, but he fell out of favor with the staff.. something doesn't add up. 

3 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

it wasn't an injury..  he had a good year last year and this year he barely played.. very weird, but he fell out of favor with the staff.. something doesn't add up. 

Don't even remember seeing him this year

SoFl_Dawg

SoFl_Dawg

Administrator
Rusty saying he expects Lanning to take the Texas job as of now and indicated it was a big raise

We are not matching so it is what it is.

Now feels like 1 of 2 things will happen:

1. Boom slides in as DC which is what the chatter indicated a week or so ago.

2.Boom is comfy just being an analyst. Only wants to be be an analyst. Promote Schu to DC, hire Williams to the field. Boom can help Schu behind the scenes and help be a closer in recruiting when visits return to normal.