UGA-Georgia-Related-News

From SoFl today - 11/30

know this is said in jest but there will be a lot of bodies. It will be said that we have a culture problem. The reality will be somewhere in the middle. We have a depth problem. Too much depth at certain positions. With the freebie rule, many kids will take advantage and we will lose more than we can replenish with the initial counter rule. It could be as many as 14

1 QB
5 WRs (hearing 3 strong there)
2 OL (hearing on both)
1-2 TEs
2 LBs (1 depends on attrition)
2 DBs

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D'Wan Mathis gets clearance to participate fully.... https://uga.rivals.com/news/d-wan-mathis-gets-clearance-to-play?fbclid=IwAR3BOqCVe9fbKRX1iYGQEwuFHr0IK09mR3lfQMrNLfgU-W7DaI4m1idd9ms

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

From SoFl today - 11/30

know this is said in jest but there will be a lot of bodies. It will be said that we have a culture problem. The reality will be somewhere in the middle. We have a depth problem. Too much depth at certain positions. With the freebie rule, many kids will take advantage and we will lose more than we can replenish with the initial counter rule. It could be as many as 14

1 QB
2 OL (hearing on both)
1-2 TEs
2 DBs

So if Mathis and beck leave

can’t think of which wr will transfer, maybe bush, hopefully landers.. what happened to Robinson guess I could see him moving on cause lot of people thought he was gonna make noise but I don’t think he’s played has he? Hurt?

wr is a tough one for me because Pickens is Gone after next season, who knows if blaylock will factor much after two injuries.. rosemy, same... not thin there but given injuries.. be curious to know the names of those on the fence 

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

From SoFl today - 11/30

1 QB
2 OL (hearing on both)
1-2 TEs
2 DBs

I can see everything but 5 WRs seems hard to figure out. Especially now that we can throw the ball around 

Edited by Porter Osborne Jr
1 hour ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

So if Mathis and beck leave

can’t think of which wr will transfer, maybe bush, hopefully landers.. what happened to Robinson guess I could see him moving on cause lot of people thought he was gonna make noise but I don’t think he’s played has he? Hurt?

wr is a tough one for me because Pickens is Gone after next season, who knows if blaylock will factor much after two injuries.. rosemy, same... not thin there but given injuries.. be curious to know the names of those on the fence 

I'd be guessing Makiya Tongue maybe...

4 minutes ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

I'd be guessing Makiya Tongue maybe...

I gotta believe on the O-Line that former 5-star Center Clay Webb might have one foot out the door.   One of his big reasons for committing was his love for Sam Pittman.   Looks like he is buried on depth chart and never even hear mentions of him on the two deep.

4 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Is Brooks a good decision or just a croney 

It's only interim, but he at least has previous experience being in that role (DIII Millsaps College). I may be wrong, but believe he was DOFO for Richt at one point as well? At worst, he provides some stability during the transition.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

I gotta believe on the O-Line that former 5-star Center Clay Webb might have one foot out the door.   One of his big reasons for committing was his love for Sam Pittman.   Looks like he is buried on depth chart and never even hear mentions of him on the two deep.

He's been hurt last year and this year.  Played a good bit Saturday night.

1 hour ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

Just realized the Mizzou game wasn’t rescheduled. Looks like Vandy is our last regular season game...

Still might be played.  If UTerd somehow miraculously beats the Gayturds on Saturday, it will be played on Dec 12th.  The 19th if Florida wins the game.  

29 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

It sounds like the Vandy game is in question due to a player revolt.

Man that would suck LOL thought it might be over Mason's firing but apparently Sarah Fuller's halftime speech didn't go over too well

https://www.dailywire.com/news/walsh-a-woman-played-in-a-college-football-game-and-immediately-proved-why-women-dont-belong-in-mens-sports?itm_source=parsely-api?utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=120120-news&utm_campaign=position4

3 hours ago, putnam6 said:

well when you have someone who hasn't earned a dang thing give you a speech questioning your attitude after all the work and effort you put into the team yeah I would consider that something to tick me off.. they have better kicking options period and the players know it.  it was a PR stunt. 

On 11/30/2020 at 7:51 AM, 95Dawg said:

Where are these dang onions at...

On 11/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, fuego said:

I think I have something in my eye...

To add, I hope he had a big insurance policy in case something like this happened and he didn't get to go to the NFL. Normally it's based on injury, but hopefully it included something like this if he had insurance.

7 minutes ago, fuego said:

To add, I hope he had a big insurance policy in case something like this happened and he didn't get to go to the NFL. Normally it's based on injury, but hopefully it included something like this if he had insurance.

Here is an interview with him from 2018.

https://uga.rivals.com/news/catching-up-with-david-jacobs