UGA-Georgia-Related-News

What is Kirby doing with the quarterbacks? This stuff can't be true. 

If Stetson is the best of the bunch, then the recruiting and coaching is going horribly wrong. Stetson remains the starter for the rest of the year and I wouldn't be surprised if Mathis and Daniels leave. I hate to think of next season with Bennet starting again because he has the best control of the offense and therefore gives the best chance to win. Personally I want to live with the growing pains now and hope the team still wins and is good enough by December to beat Bama.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D'Wan Mathis gets clearance to participate fully.... https://uga.rivals.com/news/d-wan-mathis-gets-clearance-to-play?fbclid=IwAR3BOqCVe9fbKRX1iYGQEwuFHr0IK09mR3lfQMrNLfgU-W7DaI4m1idd9ms

They're gonna be so surprised when we put up ~42 ppg.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, GAbred said:

What is Kirby doing with the quarterbacks? This stuff can't be true. 

If Stetson is the best of the bunch, then the recruiting and coaching is going horribly wrong. Stetson remains the starter for the rest of the year and I wouldn't be surprised if Mathis and Daniels leave. I hate to think of next season with Bennet starting again because he has the best control of the offense and therefore gives the best chance to win. Personally I want to live with the growing pains now and hope the team still wins and is good enough by December to beat Bama.

I agree Daniels or beck.. really don’t think Mathis is the guy but same thing more upside - no way we beat cu osu or bama w Stetson .. we’ve all said that tho, I know the staff wants to win and we can’t be smarter than them but it’s confusing. Hopefully at least for a half we see one of the others vs ky and more and more moving fwd 

4 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

Paul Finebaum

@finebaum

-@KirbySmartUGA tells us "Stetson (Bennett) is our quarterback," but that the Bulldogs were able to rep other quarterbacks during the bye week.

3:41 PM · Oct 27, 2020

16 people are Tweeting about this

Ok. Time to just get behind SB4 and hope. 😥🥺

Georgia just needs to get back to chopping wood and improving ... lots of potential bumps in the road I'm gonna worry about the rest later.

from Saturday down south

Georgia

If beauty is judged by comparison, Stetson Bennett is about to look gorgeous. All Bennett has to do is out-gun Terry Wilson’s 35 yards and the rest will be gravy. The Bulldogs have had 2 weeks to let marinate that they’re still stuck in the purgatory of Alabama’s shadow. UGA has the perfect chew toy waiting in Lexington.

Kentucky

What a fantastic trip down memory lane that was to 1905 before the forward pass was legalized! Mizzou’s defense isn’t bad, but yeesh. Good thing they’ll have a chance to bounce back this weekend against, oh, nevermind.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:18 PM, Dawgfanbrock said:

I agree Daniels or beck.. really don’t think Mathis is the guy but same thing more upside - no way we beat cu osu or bama w Stetson .. we’ve all said that tho, I know the staff wants to win and we can’t be smarter than them but it’s confusing. Hopefully at least for a half we see one of the others vs ky and more and more moving fwd 

Kirby loves the type QB Stetson is, eerily similar to JF. And he doesnt waver from that belief. I believe a QB can have an off night and I wouldnt hesitate to pull him. If his ego is that fragile, maybe he’s not the right QB. If you dont like being benched.... then work harder and fight for the job.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:34 PM, SacFalcFan said:

Sounds like Rusty is hinting that Daniels will transfer if Stetson is the starter the rest of the year.  It would put Daniels too far behind and he may very well leave.  Rusty then backed off what he said, but he already put it out there.  Sounds like the lockerroom is set on Stetson.  

So you think Daniels is healthy enough to start?  If so, Kirby needs to be called out

31 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

So you think Daniels is healthy enough to start?  If so, Kirby needs to be called out

Kirby is risk adverse.  Daniels and monken hit it off and he knows the offense but had a set back which was why he didn't play early on.   The knee brace is off and he is moving well and still not playing.  Kirby wants to win his way.  Ridiculous how we ran our offense against Kentucky.  We had a week off and we did it the Kirby way.  Wouldn't be surprised to see both monken and daniels gone at the end of the year if this crap continues.