UGA-Georgia-Related-News

Has anyone heard much about Monken since his hiring 6 months ago? I know a lot of this is kept under wraps, but I haven’t heard much about what the offense might look like, or what he’s doing for us in recruiting. Really excited about him being in Athens, seems very elusive so far. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D'Wan Mathis gets clearance to participate fully.... https://uga.rivals.com/news/d-wan-mathis-gets-clearance-to-play?fbclid=IwAR3BOqCVe9fbKRX1iYGQEwuFHr0IK09mR3lfQMrNLfgU-W7DaI4m1idd9ms

Awesome stuff. Did you guys know that Ladd McConkey was taking college courses from a community college near his high school while he was a Junior and Senior and he already has his associates deg

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

If that is the case that is a big screw you to this staff and program. 

Agreed.  Dude said he needs to get back to SFl to help take care of little brother.   Turdtown is a long way from Miami

45 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

So are we really gonna start the season first game on road w bama? That def doesn’t seem to be favorable for us, given new qb, and system 

It will be our first game too. Granted it will be at home for us, but given the question as to whether there will be fans or not, I am not sure how much of a home advantage there will be.

I know I can't wait for that game!

4 hours ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

So are we really gonna start the season first game on road w bama? That def doesn’t seem to be favorable for us, given new qb, and system 

the other view is >>  they won't have much idea on what our offense is going to be or do, and with whom.  That will for certain cause Saban some lost sleep.

3 hours ago, m2Falcons said:

the other view is >>  they won't have much idea on what our offense is going to be or do, and with whom.  That will for certain cause Saban some lost sleep.

Hmm, Interesting thought.

Read options with Jamie and power runs with Zamir would suit me for full 1st quarter.

If Saban is not already loosing sleep over Ga, then I like our chances that much more.