UGA-Georgia-Related-News

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D'Wan Mathis gets clearance to participate fully.... https://uga.rivals.com/news/d-wan-mathis-gets-clearance-to-play?fbclid=IwAR3BOqCVe9fbKRX1iYGQEwuFHr0IK09mR3lfQMrNLfgU-W7DaI4m1idd9ms

They're gonna be so surprised when we put up ~42 ppg.

Posted Images

Still Newman’s job to (hopefully not) lose, but boy the qb room looks vicious for ‘21...a spread scheme with 3 qbs who can get you a 1st down at the least. We’re about as insulated v injury under center as anyone else now. With that depth, I’d hope we’d be calling aggressively v shying away from an runs. Sweet times in Athens, friends. And good for Mathis...seems like a good kid/good family

3 hours ago, Augustadawgchop said:

Still Newman’s job to (hopefully not) lose, but boy the qb room looks vicious for ‘21...a spread scheme with 3 qbs who can get you a 1st down at the least. We’re about as insulated v injury under center as anyone else now. With that depth, I’d hope we’d be calling aggressively v shying away from an runs. Sweet times in Athens, friends. And good for Mathis...seems like a good kid/good family

I expect us to enter the season with Newman as #1 and Beck as #2

I won't be surprised if Bennett transfers after 2020

Torn on Mathis situation. Part of me hoped he would give it up. Brain surgery and continuing to play football don't seem like a good combination. I know doctors are clearing him, but doctors are really making very educated guesses. KD was cleared and his Achilles tore after being told that his current injury didn't increase chance of worse injury.  

With that said, I hope he is healthy and balls out.

4 hours ago, GAbred said:

Torn on Mathis situation. Part of me hoped he would give it up. Brain surgery and continuing to play football don't seem like a good combination. I know doctors are clearing him, but doctors are really making very educated guesses. KD was cleared and his Achilles tore after being told that his current injury didn't increase chance of worse injury.  

With that said, I hope he is healthy and balls out.

I hear what you're saying.

UGA is lucky to have an incredible training staff. I think the doctors working on KD during the Finals had a completely different atmosphere of pressure and made a bad call because of it.

I trust Dwan is in good hands.

Prior to this past weekend’s Tyson Invitational in Fayetteville, Ark., Georgia track standout Matthew Boling had only run the 200-meter dash just once in his illustrious track career.

So when he ran in the event this past week for the first time in his collegiate career, he naturally set the school record in the event and ran the fourth-fastest time in the event this season at the NCAA level.

Boling’s 20.66 topped the 20.77 time in the event which had been previously held by Torrin Lawrence, who set the mark back in 2009.

Wow that dude is fast...

MKPMNiYd_normal.png

Georgia non-SEC games 2020 Virginia (ATL) 2021 Clemson (Char) 2022 Oregon (ATL) 2023 @ Okla 2024 Clemson (ATL) 2025 @ UCLA 2026 vs UCLA 2027 @ FSU 2028 @ Texas, vs FSU 2029 @ Clemson, vs Texas 2030 vs Clemson & Ohio State 2031 @ Ohio State, vs Okla 2032 vs Clemson 2033 @ Clemson
15 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

MKPMNiYd_normal.png

Georgia non-SEC games 2020 Virginia (ATL) 2021 Clemson (Char) 2022 Oregon (ATL) 2023 @ Okla 2024 Clemson (ATL) 2025 @ UCLA 2026 vs UCLA 2027 @ FSU 2028 @ Texas, vs FSU 2029 @ Clemson, vs Texas 2030 vs Clemson & Ohio State 2031 @ Ohio State, vs Okla 2032 vs Clemson 2033 @ Clemson

So kids as young 5 years old can look forward to playing for UGA and knowing they'll have a great OoC Opponent on the schedule!  Love It!