UGA-Georgia-Related-News

Gotta say I'm pretty shocked.  No idea what his draft grades were and I hope that this is not a situation where a kid was getting "bad info" from draft projections and people telling him he'll go higher than he actually does.

-Burrow

-Tua

-Herbert

-Eason

All guys I figure will be in front of him.  I'm sure there are some others that I may be forgetting or  he'll be comparable to.  I guess I just don't see the rush to go be a backup/late round guy unless he was just REALLY not comfortable coming back with Coley as the OC, etc.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D'Wan Mathis gets clearance to participate fully.... https://uga.rivals.com/news/d-wan-mathis-gets-clearance-to-play?fbclid=IwAR3BOqCVe9fbKRX1iYGQEwuFHr0IK09mR3lfQMrNLfgU-W7DaI4m1idd9ms

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Red Bandana said:

Cade Mays transferring 

He’s in the portal, doesn’t necessarily mean he’s transferring. This would be an absolutely dumb move if he did because he would be a starter next year and could just go pro. If he transfers he’s going to have to sit out a year period

1 minute ago, Bdawg58 said:

He’s in the portal, doesn’t necessarily mean he’s transferring. This would be an absolutely dumb move if he did because he would be a starter next year and could just go pro. If he transfers he’s going to have to sit out a year period

It's not a given he sits.  It all depends on his reasoning and how the NCAA is feeling that day.  I'm pretty shocked by this though.  Why would a starting oline leave unless he is dead set on playing LT and Kirby told him they would be moving him inside.  Going to be a lot of change on the offense next year for sure.

1 minute ago, Bdawg58 said:

This is the same NCAA that gave Fields and Martel waivers to play immediately. I wouldn’t rule anything out. It’s legitimately a toss up with them. 

Rumors I’ve seen on the interweb say Mays is looking to go to Tennessee. Zero idea how true it is. 

4 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

This is the same NCAA that gave Fields and Martel waivers to play immediately. I wouldn’t rule anything out. It’s legitimately a toss up with them. 

Rumors I’ve seen on the interweb say Mays is looking to go to Tennessee. Zero idea how true it is. 

SEC has its own transfer rule about transferring within conference, he would 100% have to sit out. 

6 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

ESPN confirmed. Mays is going home to Knoxville.