UGA-Georgia-Related-News

SacFalcFan

5 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

the incident is old news.  it was talked about last year after it happened.  i doubt it has any affect on his spot on the team.. 

From a poster over on the dawgrant... take it with a grain of salt, but it certainly puts the story in a different light:

I have a friend who is close to the Webbs. Knows the kid well and has interacted with the family for years.  

The plaintiff stole Clay's sports drinks with no repercussions for a good while. Clay warned him to stop. He did not, so Clay did what he did into his own drink (that's a important feature here) and, sure enough, the kid stole it and here we are today.  

This is a nothingburger IMO. But more learned legal scholars than I may feel differently.

4 hours ago, Carter said:

I guess because some kid kept stealing his drink from him?

I can think of a lot of things I would do before taking it to that level lol

This story is beyond disgusting!

I can't imagine making excuses for this type behavior.  I get it, you don't want negative things about your university,  but this is sick!

Oh, and dangerous.  What if Webb had anything blood borne diseases he wasn't aware of? He would have infected the other kid!

24 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

This story is beyond disgusting!

I can't imagine making excuses for this type behavior.  I get it, you don't want negative things about your university,  but this is sick!

Oh, and dangerous.  What if Webb had anything blood borne diseases he wasn't aware of? He would have infected the other kid!

It's pretty disturbing imo... I didn't hear any of this back when he was being recruited. He was portrayed as a great kid who goes to church, gets top grades, outstanding football player, etc. This doesn't really jive with that and that type of behavior is beyond screwed up. They are allegations at this point though so it's probably best to see what comes of it first. No pun intended :o:coupons:

2 hours ago, Carter said:

It's pretty disturbing imo... I didn't hear any of this back when he was being recruited. He was portrayed as a great kid who goes to church, gets top grades, outstanding football player, etc. This doesn't really jive with that and that type of behavior is beyond screwed up. They are allegations at this point though so it's probably best to see what comes of it first. No pun intended :o:coupons:

You can ignore and we can wait until the the court rules.