UGA-Georgia-Related-News

7 hours ago, Carter said:

Why does that matter?

He also admitted to the cop he had just smoked some weed.

It’s a big fat WGAF to me lol

Slow down, just asked a question that is spreading around the internet. 

You know as well as I do that it COULD matter to the NCAA that a college freshman is driving around campus in a car with dealer plates without a valid driver's license. 

BTW, I never said anything about the weed or open container, ya'll don't need to be jumping on me for a mistake made by a player on your team!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D'Wan Mathis gets clearance to participate fully.... https://uga.rivals.com/news/d-wan-mathis-gets-clearance-to-play?fbclid=IwAR3BOqCVe9fbKRX1iYGQEwuFHr0IK09mR3lfQMrNLfgU-W7DaI4m1idd9ms

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

You know as well as I do that it COULD matter to the NCAA that a college freshman is driving around campus in a car with dealer plates without a valid driver's license. 

BTW, I never said anything about the weed or open container, ya'll don't need to be jumping on me for a mistake made by a player on your team!

On one hand, James Cook’s big brother is a millionaire RB for the Minnesota Vikings so it’s not inconceivable about the nice car.

However I agree the car having dealer plates on it would raise suspicion - that was the first thing that jumped out at me when I read the story.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

On one hand, James Cook’s big brother is a millionaire RB for the Minnesota Vikings so it’s not inconceivable about the nice car.

However I agree the car having dealer plates on it would raise suspicion - that was the first thing that jumped out at me when I read the story.

Apparently it is a 2017 Charger so not a new one, fwiw.   

3 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Cook is a sophomore with a famous millionaire brother.

The only things that really bother me at all about this are (1) he was arrested for it and (2) UGA players consistently volunteer way too much information to police departments who seem to give out Christmas bonuses for player arrests.

No one is jumping on you though. A player got arrested, people are going to talk about it. I don’t really care all that much about it honestly, that’s all I was saying.