UGA-Georgia-Related-News

SacFalcFan

8 hours ago, richham said:

I expect Jordan Davis to have a monster year! A top 10 pick type of year.

Davis is the best in the biz at what he does, nobody eats up two blockers and consequently blows up running plays more consistently than he does. But not being an elite pass rusher means he's highly unlikely to crack the top 10 in the draft. If it was 20 years ago he would be a much higher priority, but unfortunately the pass happy NFL has minimized the impact of his skillset. He should be a 1st rounder, but most likely in the back half; probably somewhere between 20-32.  

11 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Whew, dunno what has gotten into Wilson, but he's turning into an embarrassment. If he's having mental issues then I hope he gets help. If that's not the problem... then wow. 

Thats so sad! Man I hope he gets help before his whole career is lost. 

That’s probably it for NFL. No one but the Dolphins would agree for anything to get him from the Titans. He’s gonna need a wake up call it seems. 
maybe he can get straight and recoup his rep with a CFL team or something. 

7 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Whew, dunno what has gotten into Wilson, but he's turning into an embarrassment. If he's having mental issues then I hope he gets help. If that's not the problem... then wow. 

Makes me wonder how Kirby and Staff managed to keep him straight at UGA!!

12 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Tom Crean is a used car salesman. Terrible.

Other “football schools” - Bama, Florida, Auburn and Tenner(well...) have successful basketball programs - UGA hasn’t been relevant for two decades.

Any chance the AD will fire Crean.   The state of Georgia has a lot of good High School and AAU basketball.

No reason they shouldn’t be consistently better. 

51 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Tom Crean is a used car salesman. Terrible.

Other “football schools” - Bama, Florida, Auburn and Tenner(well...) have successful basketball programs - UGA hasn’t been relevant for two decades.

Any chance the AD will fire Crean.   The state of Georgia has a lot of good High School and AAU basketball.

This I can agree with. Congrats on being right for once. 

😁

36 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

This I can agree with. Congrats on being right for once. 

😁

When I saw you responded, I was contemplating how you would attack this post.   #pleasantlysurprised 

5 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

Dang, saw where KMac messed up his elbow and will miss time, possibly rest of spring.

He knows the system we deep there I think he and Milton are our best backs- w cook on a sweep draw or the pass. Glad it wasn’t lower body leg knee .. Zeus wildcard to me, been avg imo if he can be the 1500/yd back he’s capable if healthy, it’s our year. 

17 hours ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

He knows the system we deep there I think he and Milton are our best backs- w cook on a sweep draw or the pass. Glad it wasn’t lower body leg knee .. Zeus wildcard to me, been avg imo if he can be the 1500/yd back he’s capable if healthy, it’s our year. 

Don't sleep on Cook. I expect a different gear out of him this year.

Reports of Pickens maybe having a torn ACL.

SoFl_Dawg

Administrator
Alright team-

Yesterday I was told prior to practice we had a couple players in COVID protocol and would be out for the week. GP1 was one of them.

It’s clear that information was incorrect, maybe deliberate to buy time to confirm news.

What I can confirm is that GP1 went down yesterday. The fear is ACL, tests pending. ***WE DONT KNOW THE SEVERITY YET***. He went down, non contact during warm ups.

I have 3 seperate and quick confirmations; 2 direct player sources and my primary now. GP1 was on crutches leaving the field.

Whatever happens the show must go on but yes this would be a huge blow if confirmed ACL.