UGA-Georgia-Related-News

SacFalcFan

1 hour ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

How worried should we be about this? 

GA shouldn't be worried anymore than Alabama, and I'm not worried at all! Rush Probst is such a big loser that words can't even describe him.

He is so controversial and has been fired, or forced resignation,  from high schools in AL and GA. In one case he headbutted a player and in one there were numerous Code of Ethics violations!  He is already under investigation at Valdosta HS after only 1 year.

So, I'm not concerned about this fool and what he says, who in their right mind would believe it, oh I know, Auburn fans!

21 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Propst does have zero credibility. But like I have always said every power 5 school has boosters that will pay players. Nothing new about this. 

We all know what goes down and it's just accepted at this point. The funny part is rival fans thinking that anything is going to come of this. Many of them are fans of teams that do the exact same things.

5 minutes ago, Ransack said:

We all know what goes down and it's just accepted at this point. The funny part is rival fans thinking that anything is going to come of this. Many of them are fans of teams that do the exact same things.

Yeah nothing will. I wonder if Hoover will launch in investigation into the confiscated drug money the police department was allegedly giving Rush for players. That’s big to me

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Yeah nothing will. I wonder if Hoover will launch in investigation into the confiscated drug money the police department was allegedly giving Rush for players. That’s big to me

Good luck making any headway into police asset forfeiture. Once the cops take it that money goes into a black hole.

Rush was trying to justify funneling money to pay high school players. “Because that’s how Kirby and Saban get players.”

This dude funneled money around the touchdown club to his own bank account, had two different families that didn’t know about each other, has all sorts of issues with the IRS, and a pill scandal on his record. This is just the stuff we know about. I don’t know who is or isn’t paying who but RP simply isn’t a trustworthy individual.

So we are supposed to believe Kirby had a booster pay Chubb to return for his senior season? I call BS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nick-chubb-calls-the-allegation-that-he-got-paid-24180k-to-return-to-georgia-for-his-senior-year-e2-80-98fake-news-e2-80-99/ar-BB1eo0SH

Chubb, who doesn’t tweet often, took to Twitter Monday to dispute the charge by Valdosta (Georgia) High School football coach Rush Propst that he received $180,000 over three installments of $60,000 to return to the Bulldogs in 2017 instead of entering the NFL Draft.

Learn More

“If i needed money i would have went pro #fakenews’' Chubb tweeted.

8 hours ago, putnam6 said:

So we are supposed to believe Kirby had a booster pay Chubb to return for his senior season? I call BS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nick-chubb-calls-the-allegation-that-he-got-paid-24180k-to-return-to-georgia-for-his-senior-year-e2-80-98fake-news-e2-80-99/ar-BB1eo0SH

Chubb, who doesn’t tweet often, took to Twitter Monday to dispute the charge by Valdosta (Georgia) High School football coach Rush Propst that he received $180,000 over three installments of $60,000 to return to the Bulldogs in 2017 instead of entering the NFL Draft.

Learn More

No one is going to believe him! He is so freaking dirty and slimey! 

He obviously has gotten himself in some deep trouble at VHS and is now to draw attention away from his actions by using Kirby and Saban as decoys.  The only reason this is getting any media coverage is because it is Bama and GA. Everyone wants to see some story to bring the big guys down and maybe this is it!

11 hours ago, putnam6 said:

Learn More

I felt much better when he threw “Chubbs” name out there.

6 hours ago, richham said:

Well, that got shut down quickly. I think he was just being reckless trying to make a point, but it's best to avoid provoking the bear unless you are planning on shooting it.  Nick Chubb is also like the worst example that he could have come up with.

Yeah using Chubb as his example was dumb!

On 3/9/2021 at 12:21 AM, putnam6 said:

Learn More

That is so insulting to his family as well.