Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

UGA-Georgia-Related-News

334 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Fl and cox applying for waiver to play immediately- what could possibly be the hardship waiver?? If granted the ncaa has basically crushed any credibility- 100% based on the type of player vs the reason, still a joke martell and fields were granted and Ford was not

It still takes a few months to hear back I thought?

I'm going to say Cox isn't granted a waiver.  It seems like if you're a QB, you could use "having your feelings hurt" as your excuse and the NCAA will grant the waiver.  Any other position player and it's a "no" from the NCAA.

Turkeydawg likes this

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Can't find a credible source on this anywhere and it's not UGA related.

Yeah, I deleted my post for the same. 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Can't find a credible source on this anywhere and it's not UGA related.

Supposedly they are announcing who the starter is tomorrow.

Edited by Porter Osborne Jr
Ovie_Lover likes this

4 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Supposedly they are announcing who the starter is tomorrow.

They are. That's what I've seen.

2 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

I take it you conveniently left Murray State out because they are higher ranked than we are by position!

:lol: I didn't create them... I assume there wasn't sufficient info on their talent level. 

2 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

I take it you conveniently left Murray State out because they are higher ranked than we are by position!

:lol: I didn't create them... I assume there wasn't sufficient info on their talent level. 

8 hours ago, AutumnEffect said:

I 100% want ladies to be on the call. I just don't know if I want Beth.

Why?  I’d rather have the best person for the job instead.  If it’s 3 woman or a band of drunk chipmunks I don’t care.  Just put the best person out there.

fibonaccisquared likes this

42 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Why?  I’d rather have the best person for the job instead.  If it’s 3 woman or a band of drunk chipmunks I don’t care.  Just put the best person out there.

It’s not an assault on her or her knowledge, it’s the fact that her voice is an assault on my ears.  Nothing to do with male/female.  I don’t want to hear her call a game in the same fashion that I don’t want to hear Pee Wee Herman call a game, even if Pee Wee Herman is the most knowledgeable announcer available.

2 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Let's just all agree... It would take an apocalyptic scenario before Beth Mowins would be in that group...

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

15 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

I just have a hard time believing that Beth Mowins is the best the world has to offer in the way of women calling a football game. Are we supposed to believe sideline reporting is the best they can do?

22 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

I just have a hard time believing that Beth Mowins is the best the world has to offer in the way of women calling a football game. Are we supposed to believe sideline reporting is the best they can do?

She is horrible.  I think I'd rather listen to Fran Drescher call the game.