Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

UGA-Georgia-Related-News

429 posts in this topic

On 9/30/2019 at 5:32 PM, 95Dawg said:

#DawgsInTheNFL The two fastest touchdowns in the NFL this season: 1. Nick Chubb 21.95 mph 2. Mecole Hardman 21.74 mph Nice job by

and staff preparing these #Dawgs for the NFL

Nick Chubb reached 21.95 MPH on this 88-yard TD run, the fastest speed reached on a touchdown this season.

sustained 21+ MPH for 44.4 yards, from the Browns 33 yard line to the Ravens 21 yard line.

**** quick dawgs  

m2Falcons likes this

Posted (edited)

On 10/3/2019 at 5:08 PM, RandomFan said:

EFvjPK3U8AEQOOw?format=jpg&name=large

For all the talk about Auburn being our toughest opponent on the schedule... Maybe they will, maybe they wont, but talentwise they sure do seem to stack up fairly similar to ND. 

This kind of confirms my feeling that 6 teams have separated from the rest of college football with Auburn, ND, Mich, Texas, USC in the next tier talent-wise.  I had forgotten that Meyer was outdoing Bama from time to time and left a loaded roster. 

Edited by frankly88

1 hour ago, frankly88 said:

This kind of confirms my feeling that 6 teams have separated from the rest of college football with Auburn, ND, Mich, Texas, USC in the next tier talent-wise.  I had forgotten that Meyer was outdoing Bama from time to time and left a loaded roster. 

Talent wise, Auburn is in the top 6, with Clemson being in the next tier.

15 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

Talent wise, Auburn is in the top 6, with Clemson being in the next tier.

I think Clemson is in the top 6 based on the 2-deep roster and they've done a better job than most at developing talent.  They won their first championship without having a recruiting class ranked in the top 5. 

I do think if Clemson and Auburn swapped conferences, AU would be a playoff contender this year.  In SEC they are not IMO. 

Jake RoweSTAFF
Posted on 15 mins, , User Since 130 months ago, User Post Count: 59,67

- Concerning Brian Herrien sticking it our all four years at UGA, Smart says that, at Georgia, the "greener pastures" at UGA are the ones that the offensive line opens up for running backs to exploit.

- Smart says there's more wear and tear in Tuesday and Wednesday practices at UGA than there are in games sometimes.

I'm hearing there's a Snap Chat video, apparently showing Pickens beating up a special needs kid, back when Pickens was a freshman in HS. 

Anyone else hear of this?

27 minutes ago, sdogg said:

I'm hearing there's a Snap Chat video, apparently showing Pickens beating up a special needs kid, back when Pickens was a freshman in HS. 

it's a parody account who does that stuff all of the time with different individuals.. it's fake. you know that is happening all of the time now.. you have parody accounts posting false comments by coaches all over the country and peopel are reacting to them.  

5 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

it's a parody account who does that stuff all of the time with different individuals.. it's fake. you know that is happening all of the time now.. you have parody accounts posting false comments by coaches all over the country and peopel are reacting to them.  

I figured as much and was hoping that was the case. I just saw someone in another Dawgs forum mention it, so I wanted to get it verified by this group, who I trust more. 

20 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Just wait until we start having deep fakes be used to ruin lives. 

12 hours ago, sdogg said:

It was Pickens, per Pickens, but it was a fellow teammate and not special needs kid. Pickens and the other guy are joking about it on his IG feed. 

sdogg likes this

46 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

It was Pickens, per Pickens, but it was a fellow teammate and not special needs kid. Pickens and the other guy are joking about it on his IG feed. 

the issue wasn't the video, but the spin and comments about it.  as you said that was not a special needs kid.  pickens and the other player are friends.  this is the same account that made up the false colin cowherd tennessee in the playoff comments among other false stuff.. they are a parody account.  the issue is in our world of fake news and people going off on anything on twitter or facebook it takes something very small to ruin a players or person's reputation.  no matter how false it is. 

2 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

Weird... I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up a medical DQ at this point... I hope that isn't the case, but I'm with many of the replies there... unless he were to lose his housing and other benefits with a med-DQ, seems odd that he'd leave a free ride at a top school if he truly can't play again anyways. Not to mention the possibility to be an extra arm at practices still and potentially transition and to learn a coaching role in the future if it's of interest.

23 minutes ago, fibonaccisquared said:

Weird... I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up a medical DQ at this point... I hope that isn't the case, but I'm with many of the replies there... unless he were to lose his housing and other benefits with a med-DQ, seems odd that he'd leave a free ride at a top school if he truly can't play again anyways. Not to mention the possibility to be an extra arm at practices still and potentially transition and to learn a coaching role in the future if it's of interest.

Yeah, very strange.

Nothing concrete has been reported by the Rivals guys, but it really sounds like Mathis is gone.

Explains the coaches priority for a 2nd QB in this class.