SacFalcFan

UGA-Georgia-Related-News

1,221 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Wardog357 said:

Ex UGA Chubb showed out today! I’m moving on from Falcons this year and pulling for Browns hard! I want the best for him dgd!

That was a great cut and burst through the hole by Chubb.  He was awesome today.   And I already stopped watching the Falcons 2 weeks ago. <_<

Edited by frankly88
m2Falcons, Wardog357 and sdogg like this

4 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Yep, moving on from the Falcons this year too. Might be permanent... Guess I'll keep up with Chubb, Michel, and all the Dawgs in Chicago now. 

It’s really getting harder and harder to be a fan of the Falcons. 

I will always love my Falcons, but I will be stopping my following of everything Falcons.. I used to be such a huge fan and after that 28 to 3 lead we lost (that was our one chance to win it all) and subsequently making horrible personnel moves it's not the same anymore.  What I see on Sundays is just horrible football with a team full of some pretty dang good talent.  There is no excuse to be held to 10 points.  I am following the Browns and other teams like that with Dawgs.  

I don't come clean on my opinion on this topic very often, especially not on a board full of die-hards. But I really think it's a waste to spend time on something that makes you unhappy. Life is too short for that ish, even if your team is a winner.

Carter likes this

I still watch and love the Falcons but the devastation that 28-3 caused pretty much killed my passion for them. I use to take losing really hard, but after that debacle it's just a shoulder shrug these days.

The Dawgs have kicked my *** too lately, but at least there is hope with them. That win in Pasadena was beyond epic, and you just gotta think....the law of averages will eventually win.

sdogg likes this

Never really been an nfl fan, always been more about good games and following dawgs.. and as far as uga goes, I want and hope to win a title soon, often, every year but love the fact that we can fuss about being top 5 consistently, remember when Florida, tenn, Auburn all owned us every year- just hoping to maybe have a good enough year to make the citrus bowl. But gator wasn’t bad. We have the talent think smart will have to develop as a coach honestly. But happy w state of dawgs- do think by end of season we would struggle w bama, cu, osu for sure- maybe others but as bad a cu looks they got 7 more practice games to get better

MemphibianDawg likes this

Love the falcons too much to give up on them. I don’t let them ruin my week any more tho..28-3 was my breaking point. Talented team but it’s a bunch of dumb people around that organization...watching Arthur fire all them at the end of the year will be my highlight of the season.

sdogg likes this

#DawgsInTheNFL The two fastest touchdowns in the NFL this season: 1. Nick Chubb 21.95 mph 2. Mecole Hardman 21.74 mph Nice job by

and staff preparing these #Dawgs for the NFL

Nick Chubb reached 21.95 MPH on this 88-yard TD run, the fastest speed reached on a touchdown this season.

sustained 21+ MPH for 44.4 yards, from the Browns 33 yard line to the Ravens 21 yard line.

Edited by 95Dawg
putnam6, sdogg and m2Falcons like this

9 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

I gave up on the nfl years ago.  No more NASCAR and no nfl really free’s up ones Sunday.

Not having a team at the moment, I rarely watch the full games during the regular season.  I just watch the condensed games online that I'm interested in and still get to see all of the important stuff. 

Just now, sdogg said:

What an obnoxious idiot to think that Bama started this and were the only ones to do it. 

you should have read their boards and twitter.  

On 9/9/2019 at 8:24 PM, Carter said:

Andrew Thomas is going to make some major hay when he goes pro. He could likely be a top 5 pick if he stays healthy.

After the Falcons' start, I would rather have Agony for Andrew than Tank for Tua.

Carter and sdogg like this

There was an article on 247 this morning discussing who might redshirt.  One name, which could pay dividends next year if he does rs, is Rochester.  They say he is cleared to play, but has to work his way back into playing time. Honestly, I haven’t been very impressed with Rochester, but we could use his experience as a nice rotational piece in 2020, as some of the younger guys come into their own.