Marlins @ Braves

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great when Donaldson homers to the opposite field, but it's that much better when a 33-year-old man earning $23 million has a hustle double on a blooper. That dude ALWAYS comes to play.

Great shot. If I’m Charlie that’s going to be somewhere in my home lol. 

And the best bullpen ERA in the NL belongs to.... your Atlanta Braves!

Just now, LouDog said:

As much as i like Donaldson, we have too much young talent getting ready to take the next step to keep him. Im guessing by mid season next year all of our guys will be from our own farm system.

• C = ???
  • 1B = Freddie Freeman
  • 2B = Ozzie
  • 3B = Josh Donaldson
  • SS = Dansby
  • LF = Riley
  • CF = Acuna
  • RF = Pache

Why wouldn't we do this?

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:
  • C = ???
  • 1B = Freddie Freeman
  • 2B = Ozzie
  • 3B = Josh Donaldson
  • SS = Dansby
  • LF = Riley
  • CF = Acuna
  • RF = Pache

Why wouldn't we do this?

I'm sure im on my own on this stance but i want Camargo starting. And with the extra cash add another arm or two. Plus im guessing Donaldson will get offered a long term deal from someone willing to pay more than we are.

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I'm sure im on my own on this stance but i want Camargo starting. And with the extra cash add another arm or two. Plus im guessing Donaldson will get offered a long term deal from someone willing to pay more than we are.

Camargos future is the bench. Theres just no spot for him. We have Riley, Pache and Waters about to fill 3 spots. 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Johan and Charlie make our bench so nice.

Dont forget about Joyce lol i just don't think Camargo is a good bench option unless we sub him in and out enough to get fairly consistent playing time. He needs consistent swings to be at his best. Unlike Charlie and Joyce

2 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I feel like our depth at the bench will give us an edge come October.  A luxury we didn’t have last year. 

That's one thing Anthopolous mentioned. The Dodgers had so many options in that series. We had barely anything beyond our starting 8. He wanted to emphasize better depth.