Marlins @ Braves

Unknøwn

7 hours ago, Black Francis said:

**** 567. He’s a piece of ****. He’s been doing this bi polar ish for more than a decade. He’s not a good person. He comes at people all the time then tries to back peddle when folks push back. I’ve never had a real problem with ANY person in this community for 15 years. Just him. That speaks volumes. 

Dude really? Nobody knows what people have going on in the real world regardless of how long you have known somebody online. I have a serious stomach disease that ive had for 20 years that has made it **** hard to support myself sometimes. Does that make me a sorry piece of ****? Not a cool move dude

37 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Dude really? Nobody knows what people have going on in the real world regardless of how long you have known somebody online. I have a serious stomach disease that ive had for 20 years that has made it **** hard to support myself sometimes. Does that make me a sorry piece of ****? Not a cool move dude

Everyone has a burden to shoulder and life truly is hard. None of us get out alive so we should always Think about what someone may be going through before posting hateful comments. 

41 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Braves Facebook is a train wreck. It's awful. 

Yeah I'm a member of a pretty good one that started up a couple months ago by people who wanted to break way from "The Official Braves Facebook Page". Not the one that is specifically run by the Braves but a proxy one that seems to be out there by every team.

The people on this one remind of some of the knowledgeable guys on here, heck some of them might even be on it. They like their advanced statistics but don't crap on people who are still a bit old school and use their eye test.

I was out and about during the game yesterday and did not see much of it.

It seemed like Fried was doing a good job getting to 2 strikes but had issues putting guys away.....which has been a staff wide problem.....especially with the starters.

We have let far too many teams just hang around after 2 strikes.

7 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I was out and about during the game yesterday and did not see much of it.

It seemed like Fried was doing a good job getting to 2 strikes but had issues putting guys away.....which has been a staff wide problem.....especially with the starters.

We have let far too many teams just hang around after 2 strikes.

Flowers is terrible at calling pitches. Some of it is on Fried as well but Flowers was terrible.

44 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Everyone has a burden to shoulder and life truly is hard. None of us get out alive so we should always Think about what someone may be going through before posting hateful comments. 

Exactly. Thats all im saying man

5 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Like we said in the other thread, it often becomes personal in here. This one went way beyond any baseball debate and strictly personal. Sadly this forum wont survive much longer. This season has been way worse than usual for the bickering.

The funny thing is that nothing was truly personal. Just some yanking of chains. We talked via PM and everything is cool.

20 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Flowers is terrible at calling pitches. Some of it is on Fried as well but Flowers was terrible.

Could be it...it is not just Fried,Julio has the same problem....Jackson has issues with it, Folty had BIG problem with it as did Gausman.

And some of the other guys have issues with it but those stick out in my mind

2 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

If you want to check out a couple of the Braves prized prospects tune into MLB Network at 7 PM tonight. It's the Futures Game, Pache will bat leadoff, Ian Anderson will start for the NL.

Ill have to check that out. Other then going to watch the Rome Braves occasionally, i dont know near enough about our farm system.

31 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

If you want to check out a couple of the Braves prized prospects tune into MLB Network at 7 PM tonight. It's the Futures Game, Pache will bat leadoff, Ian Anderson will start for the NL.

**** almost forgot about this, hopefully I get home from visiting family in time but I guess I could DVR it too.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

Yeah I'm a member of a pretty good one that started up a couple months ago by people who wanted to break way from "The Official Braves Facebook Page". Not the one that is specifically run by the Braves but a proxy one that seems to be out there by every team.

The people on this one remind of some of the knowledgeable guys on here, heck some of them might even be on it. They like their advanced statistics but don't crap on people who are still a bit old school and use their eye test.

That Braves page is truly an awful place.