Marlins @ Braves

Unknøwn

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

It's usually always you doing the same **** you accuse others of so take your own advice.

95% of my posts aren't *****ing and moaning about this player or that player or this player or that player!! Then I don't turn around and "justify" it because "I'm tired of seeing the Braves **** the bed in October. I'm tired of waiting for these kids to pan out. I'm tired of waiting for this team to do something good and win the World Series. Simply making the playoffs doesn't mean **** to me. It's world series or nothing. They're such a ******* joke for winning only 1 world series in the 90s. Bobby Cox is an overrated jerk who beat his wife!!"

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

95% of my posts aren't *****ing and moaning about this player or that player or this player or that player!! Then I don't turn around and "justify" it because "I'm tired of seeing the Braves **** the bed in October. I'm tired of waiting for these kids to pan out. I'm tired of waiting for this team to do something good and win the World Series. Simply making the playoffs doesn't mean **** to me. It's world series or nothing. They're such a ******* joke for winning only 1 world series in the 90s. Bobby Cox is an overrated jerk who beat his wife!!"

What the **** is your problem man?

You are pissing and moaning and every game thread that things don't go right in and then you find somebody to fight with you are either they dumbest sucking person here, ******** or bipolar.

I get your pissy because they lost and you're looking for somebody to take it out on but it won't be me today.

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Why do you continue this with him? He doesn’t work. He’s a taker. Not a giver.  Do you not know 

I'm not my last post was the last thing on say into him he does this after every time they lose he tries to find somebody else to take it out on.

I

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

I'm not my last post was the last thing on say into him he does this after every time they lose he tries to find somebody else to take it out on.

I

LOL!!! You clearly couldn't be more wrong. I don't know how many times after losses I'm one of the one trying to post rational thoughts and trying to get people to stop with their overreactions. But you keep doing you mr. "Bryse wilson is trash!!!"

32 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Why is Flowers coming up to catch a bounce instead of just taking it off his chest? I hate Tyler Flowers!! Can't wait until we get rid of this bum.

18 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Game over!! Braves lose because automatic black hole Tyler Flowers is batting.

17 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Right down the ******* middle and Flowers up there acting like he doesn't have a clue. Now he swings at one way out the zone.

17 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Can't believe he didn't swing at that one.

16 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Told you!! Thanks for nothing Flowers!!

14 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I have no idea what Snit was thinking letting Flowers hit there. You let B-Mac or Culberson hit there and then use the other for the pitcher's spot.

How many more times are you going to say this? We saw the game. We all know that Tyler Flowers played like crap today. You only need to say it once to get your point across. You want to see him replaced in the lineup. We all get it. You are sick and tired of Tyler Flowers and want to see him replaced! We get it. We all get that. Thank you!!

4 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yet folks acted like i was the one out of line when me and dude got into it lol

LOL!! Got Black Francis over hear acting like he's all high and mighty. BTW, I do have a job. Don't know what the heIl that has to do with anything. You're free to think he's a cool dude until the next time he flips out on you for absolutely no reason like he's done me several times. Then the next day he tries to act like everything is cool. It's why I put him on block months ago. Got tired of his ********.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL!! Got Black Francis over hear acting like he's all high and mighty. BTW, I do have a job. Don't know what the heIl that has to do with anything. You're free to think he's a cool dude until the next time he flips out on you for absolutely no reason like he's done me several times. Then the next day he tries to act like everything is cool. It's why I put him on block months ago. Got tired of his ********.

Black francis? I was agreeing with you about dude. What did Black Francis say in this?

Edited by LouDog

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

How many more times are you going to say this? We saw the game. We all know that Tyler Flowers played like crap today. You only need to say it once to get your point across. You want to see him replaced in the lineup. We all get it. You are sick and tired of Tyler Flowers and want to see him replaced! We get it. We all get that. Thank you!!

I know exactly what I was doing. I know that I was doing the exact same thing I accused you of doing. Just blowing off a little steam and you're an easy target. I was just yanking your chain. You're actual one of my favorite posters here. No harm no foul.

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Black francis?

Yeah. I was talking about Black Francis and his crap about me not having a job and being a taker and not a giver. Whatever the heIl that's supposed to me. I was trying to get you to see that he's not this "cool dude" that you think he is. I should go back and find some of the **** he's said to me in the past that shows his true colors.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Calm down dude. You're taking things way too personal. I know exactly what I was doing. I know that I was doing the exact same thing I accused you of doing. Just blowing off a little steam and you're an easy target. I was just yanking your chain. You're actual one of my favorite posters here. No harm no foul.

Not sure if srs or hit your head really hard.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah. I was talking about Black Francis and his crap about me not having a job and being a taker and not a giver. Whatever the heIl that's supposed to me. I was trying to get you to see that he's not this "cool dude" that you think he is. I should go back and find some of the **** he's said to me in the past that shows his true colors.

I ran to the gas station and apparently missed all of that. Stop looking at my phone for 5 minutes and all **** breaks lose lol