Unknøwn

Marlins @ Braves

554 posts in this topic

Chip Caray just screwed up!! Asked Tom Glavine how many homeruns he hit for the 2003 Braves. The answer is zero considering that was Glavine's first year playing for the Mets.

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Chip Caray just screwed up!! Asked Tom Glavine how many homeruns he hit for the 2003 Braves. The answer is zero considering that was Glavine's first year playing for the Mets.

:yikes:

I wonder what the stats say as far as how he performs with BMac compared to Tyler. I dont wonder enough to actually figure it all out but i wonder nonetheless lmao

4 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I wonder what the stats say as far as how he performs with BMac compared to Tyler. I dont wonder enough to actually figure it all out but i wonder nonetheless lmao

Do you not remember me posting the stats last time Fried started? The numbers with B-Mac are miles better.

LouDog, sdogg and RING OF HONOR like this

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Do you not remember me posting the stats last time Fried started? The numbers with B-Mac are miles better.

I remember the conversation but had completley forgotten about you posting the numbers til you just said that

8 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Perhaps you can email them to Snit, since he apparently doesn't have access to these stats, lol 

Just now, Jimsmusic™ said:

well got the run for when fried gives up another HR next inning

Yep. We just need to hope he keeps to the solo HR's. 

Jimsmusic™ likes this

Why is it that we're getting all these injury replacements on the team but none of them are Braves? Makes exactly no sense that the 2nd best team in the NL has only 3 guys on the team.

Not Braves news but the "Great" Zion got injured in his first summer league game today. Bruised his right knee and wont be playing in anymore summer league games

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Why is it that we're getting all these injury replacements on the team but none of them are Braves? Makes exactly no sense that the 2nd best team in the NL has only 3 guys on the team.

Atlanta teams never get respect. Even when they have clearly earned it.