Unknøwn

Marlins @ Braves

554 posts in this topic

Yeah, Luke isn't having the greatest innings but hes not forcing his way into the 9th. He cant help the situation he gets put into. It's been pretty clear that Luke is not your top late inning RP. Hes done well considering the circumstance he was forced into. It's on Snitker that keeps running him out there into it.

Trade deadline is in a little over 3 weeks. We will have a new closer then.

20 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

I'd love Suzuki but he wanted to be the man. He left Atlanta because he didnt want to split time anymore. I'd be curious if the Pirates would listen on Elias Diaz. Hes a backup that can hit. Hes playing a lot at the moment because Cervelli is out with a concussion. 

I don't see the Pirates trading him. Francisco Cervelli has told the Pirates that he is done catching. He will play any other position but he's done catching.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27141274/cervelli-done-catching-6th-concussion

19 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Yes sir what a way to end the first half 

You know it brother. The boys of summer are back!

6 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I loved how fired up BMac was after that throw

BMac was looking like a Scottish warrior in BraveHeart on that play. Dude could not be stopped fighting the English lol. 

LouDog and Beef like this

Just now, Black Francis said:

BMac was looking like a Scottish warrior in BraveHeart on that play. Dude could not be stopped fighting the English lol. 

Did you see what happened to LuCroy in the Angels game? Man it was brutal

4 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Did you see what happened to LuCroy in the Angels game? Man it was brutal

I did. Ugly scene. The runner was immediately called out per the rules but the rules need tweaking. The players still don’t know what to do during bang bang plays.  The player was concerned for LuCroy which is encouraging. McCann showed us today how to make that play today though IMO. Awesome great play. McCann’s effort was just as great. So nice to have him and his veteran presence on this team. It’s a huge deal. Same with JD. 

g-dawg likes this

3 hours ago, vanhino said:

Trade deadline is in a little over 3 weeks. We will have a new closer then.

Can I get a Hand as to who it will be....

We have two guys in triple A with a 1.000 OPS and 41 HR’s between them.  Give one a shot at RF or trade them for bullpen help.  They are depreciating assets if we aren’t willing to call them up

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I did. Ugly scene. The runner was immediately called out per the rules but the rules need tweaking. The players still don’t know what to do during bang bang plays.  The player was concerned for LuCroy which is encouraging. McCann showed us today how to make that play today though IMO. Awesome great play. McCann’s effort was just as great. So nice to have him and his veteran presence on this team. It’s a huge deal. Same with JD. 

The guy did it on purpose it looked like to me. LuCroy gave him the entire plate and actually had one of his feet all the way in the grass. It looked like the angels pitcher was about to whip some *** afterwards lol

Edited by LouDog

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Can I get a Hand as to who it will be....

We have two guys in triple A with a 1.000 OPS and 41 HR’s between them.  Give one a shot at RF or trade them for bullpen help.  They are depreciating assets if we aren’t willing to call them up

Pache will be our starting RF or even CF next year. 

ATL Fan in the DMV and Beef like this

2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

I’m glad I record the games. I would have been crushed if I missed the Charlie play. Wife had me run to the grocery store smh. 

Honey, why did we have kids if not to go to the grocery store for us?