Unknøwn

Marlins @ Braves

554 posts in this topic

Maybe Dejong did the right thing and dropped out and dance beats going to replace him in the All Star game that's why hes getting a day off. 

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Maybe Dejong did the right thing and dropped out and dance beats going to replace him in the All Star game that's why hes getting a day off. 

Your favorite player deserves it. 

Drew4719 and Malachore like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swanson has sore quads. He wanted to play, Snitker said no. Snitker said he decided last night he wouldnt push Swanson to play though it today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unkn0wn said:

Swanson has sore quads. He wanted to play, Snitker said no. Snitker said he decided last night he wouldnt push Swanson to play though it today.

He needs an ice bath. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to start using Camargo more anyway. He is good enough that we can use him to give multiple positions rest through the season to keep everyone fresh for the longhaul. He can basically play every position except for 1st, catcher, and CF without a significant drop off in talent.

BamaBirdLady likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sore quads? As in both of them? Wjats that has he been squatting or something. Both of them being sore is very unlikely an injury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

Sore quads? As in both of them? Wjats that has he been squatting or something. Both of them being sore is very unlikely an injury

He pulled them both stomping all over the Phillies for 27 innings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

Sore quads? As in both of them? Wjats that has he been squatting or something. Both of them being sore is very unlikely an injury

He got some for his monster night last night.

Dawggone likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its left quad discomfort for Swanson. He played through it last night. Snitker decided not to push him any further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Its left quad discomfort for Swanson. He played through it last night. Snitker decided not to push him any further.

Yea that makes more sense. Quad discomfort even sounds weird. Im not certain I have ever had quad discomfort unless from killer leg days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

Yea that makes more sense. Quad discomfort even sounds weird. Im not certain I have ever had quad discomfort unless from killer leg days

I've never gotten sore from anything like that but I have gotten spasms after heavy squat/deadlift sessions.

Dawggone likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riley bro, can you just go up there and just take pitches so you see what it's like. You've been swinging at pitches way out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, capologist said:

Julio is pitching really well, just need the bats to get to Yamamoto...

Yep and the nationals and Phillies are both down a run. If julio keeps doing his thing and we can put some runs on the board we may gain ground on both tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude looked a little to cocky after catching the liner from Riley. Camargo needs to let him know who the big dogs are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now