Jump to content

Am I the only person who is confident we will/should beat the Colts?


Recommended Posts

Almost everyone I've heard do predictions seems to think that the Falcons will lose at the Colts this season. I know the Colts are good and I would not be surprised if they made the super bowl this season but I don't see any reason why the Falcons shouldn't beat the Colts if the Falcons don't beat themselves. Matt Ryan should have one of his better games against the Colts secondary in the Colts dome. Matt Ryan and Dan Quinn have done well against the AFC South and I think that trend continues. I think we sweep the AFC South or go 3-1 against the south. Do you guys think that we should beat the Colts? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I think we have a better roster and can beat them yes, but because we’re not going 16-0 I have to predict a loss somewhere. 

I think at Minnesota could be a loss because we always play sloppy week 1. I think at Arizona could be a trap game. Maybe a loss to the Saints. At San Francisco could be a problem. I think we go 8-0 at home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I think at Minnesota could be a loss because we always play sloppy week 1. I think at Arizona could be a trap game. Maybe a loss to the Saints. At San Francisco could be a problem. I think we go 8-0 at home.

I think week 1 will be decided exclusively on the trenches. More specifically each teams o-lines. Vikings o-line was their weak link last year and wasn’t very good for us either. I think it’s fair to say Vikings have a better d-line. If our o-line comes out swinging I think we win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I want want Julio to BURn Xavier Rhodes

I want that too, too many Viking fans always gloating about how Rhodes shuts Julio down. The only reason Julio doesn’t produce when we play the Vikes is because in the past Matt’s getting sacked or hit every play. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I want that too, too many Viking fans always gloating about how Rhodes shuts Julio down. The only reason Julio doesn’t produce when we play the Vikes is because in the past Matt’s getting sacked or hit every play. 

He kinda shut jj down from what I remember. I’ll have to watch a replay. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Andrew Luck is another worshipped football deity who hasn't done anything more than have a good season. I do think he's good, but not as good everyone tries to pump him up to be. Definitely not enough to be worried about. 

However, sometimes we tend to s**t the bed. So, 50/50.

OL is the deity. Let’s see if it works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

We’re going to have to have some mettle vs that division. Colts jags and titans tough. Less worried about Texans. Individual battles of our DT school the colts guards. And our we corps v jags dbs. Can’t wait for fb. 

Did you really say you're not worried about the Texans when they have a legit shot this year at winning the south and going to the playoffs ?? Its not about how good our dt's are tho, Colts OL have gotten better too. They better being their a game for every single AFC south game 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, caponine said:

Did you really say you're not worried about the Texans when they have a legit shot this year at winning the south and going to the playoffs ?? Its not about how good our dt's are tho, Colts OL have gotten better too. They better being their a game for every single AFC south game 

I’m not AS worried about the Texans as the other teams. I think it will be a good barometer for us to play that division. Jj watt vs Matthews is going to be a good matchup to watch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2019 at 2:44 AM, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Andrew Luck is another worshipped football deity who hasn't done anything more than have a good season. I do think he's good, but not as good everyone tries to pump him up to be. Definitely not enough to be worried about. 

However, sometimes we tend to s**t the bed. So, 50/50.

The Falcons have never played Andrew Luck.  The last time the Falcons beat the Colts was Julio’s rookie season... 

And let’s not forget the Falcons lost to the Matt Hasslebeck Colts when Luck was injured.

Theres quite a bit that remains to be seen with this Falcons team.

3/5 new starters in the online... 2 of which that could be rookies. And the Falcons appear to be counting on Beasley, Takk,  & Grady to have a breakout season.... again.

But like you said.  50/50

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BlazerSlayer said:

I actually think the Colts will make it to the Super Bowl, so I don't mind losing in Indy if it means we beat them in Miami. :D

As someone pointed out, too early to really predict, with injuries and form and so on. 

I'd rather play the Colts in the super bowl than the Patriots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...