Tandy

Thank you to my friends

100 posts in this topic

Tandy,

Life deals cruel blows, but your faith must remain strong. Your hubby will be missed ... you'll cry and laugh reminiscing the times in your lives together ... you'll even question why him?

Cherish the time you had together and do what he would have wanted most for you .... explore new boundaries, find peace and happiness in your life, but never forget him.

My deepest condolences,

Saint Ray

Words seem so feeble in moments like these. Life is so precious, and death is such a thief. The depths of your pain I cannot comprehend. But I will stand alongside you in the darkness my friend. Love is a bond that death cannot part. Gone from your arms but still in your heart.

John Mark Green

We have not met Tandy, but I feel your pain.  I have had painful losses in my life.  I can tell you that for me, the memories that caused pain and tears became memories of joy later.  I think of those I have lost now and get a smile on my face thinking of the love, humor, devotion, and mischievousness they brought into my life.  Although I still miss them, I am grateful they were in my life for a while.  I hope you get to this point and feel the joy of those loving memories soon.

God bless you.

Ovie_Lover likes this

On 7/2/2019 at 11:48 AM, Tandy said:

I lost the love of my life yesterday and I wanted you to know how much all your love and kindness meant to him and to me 

I love you guys.   I just wanted you to know - and I won't be on here for a while.   My heart is gone.

https://www.currentobituary.com/obit/234344

I am very sorry to hear that Tandy, you can always reach out to me if there's anything I can do. God bless you. 

papachaz and Ovie_Lover like this

Tandy I’m so sorry. I suppose God decided he needed someone to watch the falcons game with and Lord knows we’ll need help from heaven. Just trying to make you smile :). May God bless you and yours. Think of the things you accomplished together and be proud. His legacy will live on through your children and everything he taught them and instilled in them along the way. We love you Tandy and you know you can count on every single one of us for support if needed. 

On 7/2/2019 at 11:48 AM, Tandy said:

I lost the love of my life yesterday and I wanted you to know how much all your love and kindness meant to him and to me 

I love you guys.   I just wanted you to know - and I won't be on here for a while.   My heart is gone.

https://www.currentobituary.com/obit/234344

My prayers and deepest condolences go out to you. I always appreciated your kindness and your class.

So very sorry Tandy.. in the bible it says "the Lord is near the brokenhearted".. just know that you are not alone in your grief. 

Oh no! Tandy, I am so sorry. I am praying for you and your family. Much love and God bless.

Posted (edited)

Tandy, 

I am so sorry about your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. May God bless you and carry you through this difficult time.

Edited by Goober Pyle

It is a Common thing  to share ourselves with others each and every day. This we take for granite as our right as human beings even though it is not a right anyone of us holds. It is given, to a degree on trust and the hopes that it will not be abused or misunderstood.

What is uncommon is what Tandy and her husband Continually chose to do in their happiest and  toughest of moments.. Share with us here..  I will forever be gracefully appreciative and understanding of those naked truths and most importantly I will not forget when Tandy first arrived on this boards.. Many years have passed, just as in her marriage with Nito, yet here we all are.. All the wiser.  I guess what I am trying to say is this. 

You have, from day one, shared.. yourself and your family with us all. Your thoughts. Your fears. Your frustrations and excitements. I just wanted to take a moment to say  "thank you" It was all worth it no matter where we all end up..   maybe, just maybe by having shared these moments with us all you have left upon us an unyielding reminder of your husband and you. That in and of itself can never die. To many have been touched for it to vanish and that is all that matters..   Thank you again. rest. reflect and collect your thoughts.. Hold on and know because you made those choices you are not alone.  

GhostofGritz, NeonDeion and Vandy like this