Tandy

Thank you to my friends

100 posts in this topic

God speed. Much love to you and yours. I’m sorry for your loss. The love of your life...that’s everything, and I know after seeing your posts over the many years it is a beautiful love story...you and your partner. Best friend. Soulmate. Beautiful love story indeed. God bless. 

7 hours ago, Tandy said:

I lost the love of my life yesterday and I wanted you to know how much all your love and kindness meant to him and to me 

I love you guys.   I just wanted you to know - and I won't be on here for a while.   My heart is gone.

https://www.currentobituary.com/obit/234344

I don’t venture onto TATF much unless it’s the season, but I know a lot of the familiar faces around here.  My most sincere condolences fellow Falcons family.  My thoughts and prayers to you in this trying time. 

7 hours ago, Tandy said:

I lost the love of my life yesterday and I wanted you to know how much all your love and kindness meant to him and to me 

I love you guys.   I just wanted you to know - and I won't be on here for a while.   My heart is gone.

Tandy, haven't interacted with you in years, but I'm so sorry. I can't relate to the pain you must feel. I hope you can find peace.

Again, I'm sorry. Be well.

Tandy I'm really sorry to hear this!! You showed me the ultimate act of kindness last year when you gave me a ticket to the Panthers game. You and your husband are truly one of a kind and it breaks my heart for you!!

Cheap Talk, Yo_Lover, gazoo and 6 others like this

9 hours ago, Tandy said:

I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm sure no words can comfort you in this trying time but we will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers I'm sure. Even though he didn't post here to my knowledge, he certainly felt like a prominent member around here. 

Yo_Lover and Sportsman2593 like this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Tandy I'm really sorry to hear this!! You showed me the ultimate act of kindness last year when you gave me a ticket to the Panthers game. You and your husband are truly one of a kind and it breaks my heart for you!!

It’s stuff like this that never get talked about enough.  People helping people.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your loved ones. I trust God to be present with you and comfort you through this valley. 

Yo_Lover likes this

I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. I understand what you are going through right now. No words will make it any easier.  I will keep you in my prayers

Yo_Lover likes this

Posted (edited)

Stay strong Tandy. You will see Nito again. Prayers for you and your family. Im sure Nito would want you to be happy. Live the rest of your life happy in honor of Nito.

The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Corinthians 15:26

Edited by AvidFalconFan
Revise
Yo_Lover and Sportsman2593 like this

@Tandy, I have been out of town on vacation and just saw this and my heart breaks for you my sister.  Your husband was clearly loved by you and your family, and I just know he is in a better place with no pain, no suffering, and all joy.  My prayers are with you and your family.

Yo_Lover and Cole World like this

23 hours ago, Tandy said:

Oh wow! 

I'm so sorry to hear that Tandy! my heart goes out to you and I offer my sincerest condolences. Prayers of peace, comfort and strength to you and your family.

God bless!!

Cole World and Yo_Lover like this

I’m sorry Tandy... 

You two were a match made in Heaven. 

You fought together until his final breath.  But heavens pull was greater & the Lord took him back home.  

It isn’t the end, only the beginning & I will pray that you’ll be invigorated with thankfulness for the time shared together.

You’ve been an inspiration to each of us.

Continued blessings as you mourn the loss of your best friend Tandy..

Take care of yourself...

Yo_Lover and Cole World like this