Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

Hawks offseason

152 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Decent pickup. Plays more of a (severely) undersized 2 than a true 1 and he most definitely isn't his listed height of 6'2. I'm only 6'0 and he's not as tall as me. Still, has a nice handle with some explosion and can finish around the basket some. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 hour ago, ATLBrave said:

Decent pickup. Plays more of a (severely) undersized 2 than a true 1 and he most definitely isn't his listed height of 6'2. I'm only 6'0 and he's not as tall as me. Still, has a nice handle with some explosion and can finish around the basket some. 

Good, he should be pretty serviceable!

9 hours ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

One at least may be on the actual team, folks are saying screw it.

Wow it would be a honor to play on team USA though?  Guess folks are worrying about injuries.

jayu70 likes this

7 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Wow it would be a honor to play on team USA though?  Guess folks are worrying about injuries.

They worried about injuries yet have these massive contracts. I think you reach a point where sympathy no longer is in the mix here. These guys need to play if the older guys did without this kind of a pay day these young guys can too.

3 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

They worried about injuries yet have these massive contracts. I think you reach a point where sympathy no longer is in the mix here. These guys need to play if the older guys did without this kind of a pay day these young guys can too.

Very true!