Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

Hawks offseason

138 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Zone#7 said:

Like WOW! I did not see that coming with Omari.

It’s really a shame because he looked the best of anybody in the game yesterday.

17 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

It’s really a shame because he looked the best of anybody in the game yesterday.

Exactly what me and my father were talking about.I don't know if it's a case of simply he's too fat, or God I hope not.

Remember there was an article about him not being a professional last year along with his ballooning weight.....I'm good with it....why waste time and resources on a guy that can't stop eating.

g-dawg and blkbigdog35 like this

Damian Jones was also the 30th pick and was selected in 2016 by Golden State. He was promoted to a starter last season, but was sidelined after 22 games with a torn pectoral muscle.  He averaged 5.4 points and 3.1 rebounds 1.0 blocks per game in 17.1 minutes of play in 2018-19.  At 7 feet he has nice size and he's athletic.  In the summer league, Jones performances have been lackluster. Had to do a little scout work on him.  Maybe a change of scenery will do him some good.  Let's see what Coach Pierce can do with him!!

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

You just got that ESPN message to?

Not sure I like this move, but it is interesting. 

It’s a bad move.  Better surround them with offensive rebounders, defenders and pure 3 point shooters

I agree with this and think that Kevin and Trae are going to really elevate their games.  It’s fun to see our Hawks grow from the ground up!!

g-dawg likes this

Current Roster:

PG: Trae Young, Evan Turner
SG: Kevin Huerter, Deandre Bembry, Allen Crabbe
SF: Deandre Hunter, Cam Reddish
PF: John Collins, Jabari Parker, Chandler Parsons
C: Alex Len, Damian Jones, Bruno Fernando

2W - Charlie Brown

One more spot for a vet signing and another 2W player.

thofin21 likes this

11 hours ago, jayu70 said:

Current Roster:

PG: Trae Young, Evan Turner
SG: Kevin Huerter, Deandre Bembry, Allen Crabbe
SF: Deandre Hunter, Cam Reddish
PF: John Collins, Jabari Parker, Chandler Parsons
C: Alex Len, Damian Jones, Bruno Fernando

2W - Charlie Brown

One more spot for a vet signing and another 2W player.

Not bad, not bad at all. Gotta be the youngest average age for a starting lineup in the league.

g-dawg likes this

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Young man is motivated and hungry!!

Obviously different position, but I think this kid is going to be our Draymond Green.

Guy is a physical specimen. 6’10 Adonis-like athlete with incredible skills for someone that size (watch his workout video).  And now he has money, pro facilities, trainers, and nutrition, and his entire existence is 24/7 basketball with nothing else to worry about?  He has incredible potential to be special. 

blkbigdog35 and m2Falcons like this

3 hours ago, Beef said:

Obviously different position, but I think this kid is going to be our Draymond Green.

Guy is a physical specimen. 6’10 Adonis-like athlete with incredible skills for someone that size (watch his workout video).  And now he has money, pro facilities, trainers, and nutrition, and his entire existence is 24/7 basketball with nothing else to worry about?  He has incredible potential to be special. 

Sky is the limit and it’s really going to be fun seeing him and JC play together!

Beef likes this